Thread: Veg light period question.

Thanks

Default Veg light period question.

Right now I'm vegging 18/6. But I would like to switch to 24. How will this affect my plant?

Thanks

will not affect them in a negative way, just make them grow faster im a 24/7 veg ... hit that thanks button dude

Thanks

I hit it twice !

Thanks

by useing the light 24/7 it stops the plant stretching, by useing a MH instead of HPS for vegging this creates even more internodes and keeps them nice n tight, once you flick over to 12/12 its best to keep a little MH on for the first 2 weeks to stop the aggresive stretch while pre flowering, once you see plenty of hairs then replace the MH with a Dual spec HPS for the rest of the 12/12 period and this should help you keep the plants shorter yet gain more bud at the end,
    cheers
    G

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    will not affect them in a negative way, just make them grow faster im a 24/7 veg ... hit that thanks button dude
    What is it with you and the thanks button? Every post I see you asking for it.

Bloody "Thanks Whore". lol

Thanks

FWIW, I switched from 18/6 to 24/0 because I was concerned about temp dropping too much. Just one plant and she started chucking out single bladed leaves. Apart from that, no sign that she didn't like it but I didn't keep her on it for long and she didn't seem to mind being switched back either.

Thanks

Thanx for the replies everyone! She is now safely on 24 and doing well.. Thanks again all!