Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 ounces per plant, 9 plants in total = 45 ounces: Possible with setup?

Thanks

just out ov curiosity DANK ZAPPAwot plant u usein to pull 3-5oz dry and if i use the same seeds u use is it possible i could do that for a 1st grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jackthelad21 View Post
    hahaha you love that fraze dnt ya lol i said it to me m8 lyk u told me the other day he dint have a clue wot it ment lol
    Haha good lad! yeah i only remembered it when i was telling you to say it! its a goodun, will use it more often

Did you explain it to him?

Thanks

nah let the pleb wrk it owt for himsel lol

mite stop him tlkin shite for awhile the pillok ws tellin me to grow me seeds under a normal light bulb the day so i came on here and sum 1 told me it will be fine to germ them and start veggin thtem under an energy bulb ready for when i get mite tent in jan i might do wot do u think should i jst w8 another two week or germ them now

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what the best soil avail in the uk is to grow with? I've ordere 5 Auto Blue Mystic seed's and planning on growing just 1 plant at a time to avoid drastic mistake's and yield more cost, I have a 12" pot and 200W lighting power in a 2ft x 2ft closet the plant will only grow to around 70cm tall so didn't see the point in a bigger room, the wall's are lined with foil and I've got a timer set up to turn light's on and off (18/6) I have 2 small fan's in there aswel hanging from either side of the plant on the wall, I've read on here that I can use Tomato feeder when plant's are flowering which will be around 4 week's, also been told not to use miracle grow to plant seed's in? any help appreciated, I have friend's who have grown out door's before but they've used soil in the garden and lot's of fancy additive's to correct PH in-balances, I know the soil will need to be around 6-6.5ph what would I feed with throughout and what is best to plant them in substrate wise? many thank's

Thanks

simple answer mate 5oz per plant. NOT A CHANCE. Not on your first grow or you will have to grow them the size of triffeds.
    i grow 8 plants under a 600w hps 5 weeks vedgy and am buzzing getting upto 2oz a plant. think its pie in the sky setting your goals that high myson. if you think you gonna get that much mate keep a diary and i will think most of us will follow it.
    but hey god loves a tryer.
    GOOD LUCK
    DAVEYB11--------LOVING IT

Thanks

nah let the pleb wrk it owt for himsel lol

mite stop him tlkin shite for awhile the pillok ws tellin me to grow me seeds under a normal light bulb the day so i came on here and sum 1 told me it will be fine to germ them and start veggin thtem under an energy bulb ready for when i get mite tent in jan i might do wot do u think should i jst w8 another two week or germ them now
    Germ em and stick them under your cfl (i assume thats what you mean by energy bulb) they will take a week or two to germ then sprout then get into the vegging stage so best give yourself a headstart then in jan get them under a proper light

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newbie_hemp_grow View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the best soil avail in the uk is to grow with? I've ordere 5 Auto Blue Mystic seed's and planning on growing just 1 plant at a time to avoid drastic mistake's and yield more cost, I have a 12" pot and 200W lighting power in a 2ft x 2ft closet the plant will only grow to around 70cm tall so didn't see the point in a bigger room, the wall's are lined with foil and I've got a timer set up to turn light's on and off (18/6) I have 2 small fan's in there aswel hanging from either side of the plant on the wall, I've read on here that I can use Tomato feeder when plant's are flowering which will be around 4 week's, also been told not to use miracle grow to plant seed's in? any help appreciated, I have friend's who have grown out door's before but they've used soil in the garden and lot's of fancy additive's to correct PH in-balances, I know the soil will need to be around 6-6.5ph what would I feed with throughout and what is best to plant them in substrate wise? many thank's
    If your on a budget John Innes & some perlite.... if your not and want the best BioBizz all mix or plagron batmix (wont need to use any nutes through grow probably, but dont plant your seedlings in these soils there very nutrient rich)

Apologies for thread hijack

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newbie_hemp_grow View Post
    the wall's are lined with foil
    its not normal tin foil ur usein is it i havent done a grow as ov yet but im startin 1 in jan im jst tryin to find owt as much as possible atm
    and i no ive read sum where that foil can bounce light like lasers and burn ya plant if i was doin a cupbaord grow id use the mylar sheetin dnt no if thats what ur usein jst thought id let u no wot ive read.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naxx View Post
    Germ em and stick them under your cfl (i assume thats what you mean by energy bulb) they will take a week or two to germ then sprout then get into the vegging stage so best give yourself a headstart then in jan get them under a proper light
    nah jst a normal house energy bulb thats y i was thinkin just w8 im buyin a cfl 125w blue next week anyway im guna veg in me cupboard and flower in me tent.

Thanks

its not normal tin foil ur usein is it i havent done a grow as ov yet but im startin 1 in jan im jst tryin to find owt as much as possible atm
    and i no ive read sum where that foil can bounce light like lasers and burn ya plant if i was doin a cupbaord grow id use the mylar sheetin dnt no if thats what ur usein jst thought id let u no wot ive read.
    Creates hotspots, yeah dont use foil buy some mylar, pvc or paint the walls glossy white

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast