Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 ounces per plant, 9 plants in total = 45 ounces: Possible with setup?

Thanks

ive glossed my cupboard white like i sed b4 veg-cupboard flower-tents save space in my tent mainly lol im glad i read about the foil on net sumwere cs i wudnt have kwon other wise lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,721 Times

The only way you could get anywhere near that amount of weed in a the size tent you have would be by vegging 3 plants for ages and training them in to a scrog and the plants put in a DWC. Ditch the Wilma and grow in square pots filled with coco and get a Sea Of Green set up.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Yeah flygerian has a point, wilmas are good but there not renowned for their yields... a DWC/RDWC would be what you need for the biggens... but again their pretty tricky not ideal for a first grow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naxx View Post
    Yeah flygerian has a point, wilmas are good but there not renowned for their yields... a DWC/RDWC would be what you need for the biggens... but again their pretty tricky not ideal for a first grow
    curiosity whats a dwc/rdwc

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jackthelad21 View Post
    curiosity whats a dwc/rdwc
    Deep water culture/ Recirculating deep water culture

Known for explosive growth

Thanks

cheers i'll look into that maybe after a few grows when i no more bwt wot im doin lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newbie_hemp_grow View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the best soil avail in the uk is to grow with? I've ordere 5 Auto Blue Mystic seed's and planning on growing just 1 plant at a time to avoid drastic mistake's and yield more cost, I have a 12" pot and 200W lighting power in a 2ft x 2ft closet the plant will only grow to around 70cm tall so didn't see the point in a bigger room, the wall's are lined with foil and I've got a timer set up to turn light's on and off (18/6) I have 2 small fan's in there aswel hanging from either side of the plant on the wall, I've read on here that I can use Tomato feeder when plant's are flowering which will be around 4 week's, also been told not to use miracle grow to plant seed's in? any help appreciated, I have friend's who have grown out door's before but they've used soil in the garden and lot's of fancy additive's to correct PH in-balances, I know the soil will need to be around 6-6.5ph what would I feed with throughout and what is best to plant them in substrate wise? many thank's
    As nax says john inns but i think soil is the least of your worry mate tbh,firstly auto blue mystic will only grow to about 16 inchs tall so not sure where you got 70cm from?and even at 16 inchs you aint gotta chance because your grow space is inly two feet tall,take away a foot for the pot,15-20 cm for the bulb/reflector(if using one) your only gonna be left with about 6 inchs if that,put it this way, i couldent even fit my cock in there so you'll be lucky to get anything from that setup,half the pot size,ditch reflector if you have one,and do some light LSTing once the plant gets too tall.
    "cannabis is addictive in the sense that all great things in life are worth repeating"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daveyb11 View Post
    simple answer mate 5oz per plant. NOT A CHANCE. Not on your first grow or you will have to grow them the size of triffeds.
    i grow 8 plants under a 600w hps 5 weeks vedgy and am buzzing getting upto 2oz a plant. think its pie in the sky setting your goals that high myson. if you think you gonna get that much mate keep a diary and i will think most of us will follow it.
    but hey god loves a tryer.
    GOOD LUCK
    I have to agree with this m8, in the small tent u mention u dont even have the space to hit 45 oz, im my 120 x 120 tent under a 6 i average 15 oz from 9 plants with a short veg time of 3 - 4 weeks but anymore and i'd lose control of my space and lose out on yeild anyway! in my opinion ud need 3 x 600w lights and 3 times the space to hit ur target with at least 40+ days veg.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackthelad21 View Post
    its not normal tin foil ur usein is it i havent done a grow as ov yet but im startin 1 in jan im jst tryin to find owt as much as possible atm
    and i no ive read sum where that foil can bounce light like lasers and burn ya plant if i was doin a cupbaord grow id use the mylar sheetin dnt no if thats what ur usein jst thought id let u no wot ive read.
    it would be mylar m8 i guess. tin foil and fans dont mix unless u want the sound of it rattling constantly!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flygerian88 View Post
    The only way you could get anywhere near that amount of weed in a the size tent you have would be by vegging 3 plants for ages and training them in to a scrog and the plants put in a DWC. Ditch the Wilma and grow in square pots filled with coco and get a Sea Of Green set up.
    even then a realistic target 4 top growers is a gram per watt so with the 1000w mentioned thats 35 0z or so but u'd have to be shit hot 2 achieve that!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast