Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Carbon filter in grow tent

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Thanks

IM LOOKING AT ALL THE DETAILS REGARDING: Evolution Temperature Fan Speed Controller Hydroponics (EBAY)
    IT STATES IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY ADJUST THE TEMP, HUMIDITY ETC...SO IF I DID PURCHASE THAT ITEM WOULD I JUST CONNECT IT UPTO THE RVK FAN AND IT WILL CONTROL THE TEMPS + HUMIDITY ACCORDING TO THE SETTINGS I CHOOSE ON THE CONTROLLER? WILL SAVE ME ALOT OF MONITORING TIME AND PROBERLY GIVE ME BETTER ACCURATE RESULTS?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AMBISINGH View Post
    IM LOOKING AT ALL THE DETAILS REGARDING: Evolution Temperature Fan Speed Controller Hydroponics (EBAY)
    IT STATES IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY ADJUST THE TEMP, HUMIDITY ETC...SO IF I DID PURCHASE THAT ITEM WOULD I JUST CONNECT IT UPTO THE RVK FAN AND IT WILL CONTROL THE TEMPS + HUMIDITY ACCORDING TO THE SETTINGS I CHOOSE ON THE CONTROLLER? WILL SAVE ME ALOT OF MONITORING TIME AND PROBERLY GIVE ME BETTER ACCURATE RESULTS?
    You need two fans for it, intake and extraction... Most people just leave their extraction on 24/7 and it works fine..

Thanks

Thats only good if i had a big setup to keep everything under control im guessing. So when i setup my rvk fan and carbon filter i'l leave it running 24/7. I just read details regarding the rvk fan, need to wire it up myself. What connections are there? Isn't it just powerlead for the fan to switch on and operate

Thanks

Yeah but some fans dont come with the wire and plug, find something you dont need like a lamp and chop the cable off (the fuse should be about the same but check) and wire it up, its easy as shit mate... i am HOPELESS with leccy and i managed.... Just ended up touching the live wire when it was plugged in... ouch

Thanks

Lol i'l end up doing the same even though you warned me in advance! I'l have a look to see if i find 1 on ebay with the wires, keep it simple

Thanks

What would i use for intake then if i just use and extraction fan?
    A hole in the tent at the bottom? Would that automatically bring in fresh air and the extraction fan will get rid of any air at the top?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2