Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey! new here, hash making

Shiva Jack Guest

Default Hey! new here, hash making

hey, was googlin images of homemadehash and a smirnoff bong appeared and i ended up here
    im jack and i like to make my own hash and smoke smoke smoke i have tried a few types of methods bubble,butane,ISO. for me bubble wins.
    I made a recent batch last week and left it to dry for a bit and when i put it in my bowl yesterday it kept a flame and the smoke was black when it burned but inside my bong was white? is that safe.
    i grow my own buds to make hash with so its not contam. anyway hope to hear from you all soon happy smoking

Shiva Jack Guest

this is my product

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiva Jack For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (24-12-10)

Shiva Jack Guest

And this is some of the buds i used, not the best but still better than street weed

anyone out there????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

welcome to the forum pal

i aint had much "making hash" experience so cant realy help with your question but welcome anyway

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seanMcPot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

my hash burns too mate, gotta be careful not to ignite it too much. tastes like shit too, but it gets you stoned alright
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

Shiva Jack Guest

thanks for the welcome sean.
    so its not just my hash then prime, thats put my mind at ease although i would have smoked it regardless:P gonna fire a bit in my bong just now

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi shiva jack that looks spot on matey. did you use bubble bags? top job anyways merry xmas

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,070 Times

ive got a glass rod that i use for my hash and oils heat it with a little blow torch much cleaner than using a lighter

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alwaystoned_1 For This Useful Post:

Shiva Jack Guest

I didnt use bubble bags alzir i just used a large allen key in my cordless drill with some ice in a bucket popped the bud in and filtered out the resin.
    i got a good result, zero plant material by the looks of it and i jst poured a half litre of iso into a bowl with the left over bud got the last of it out!
    the glass rod sounds like a good idea, need to give it a go.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi shiva jack if your soaking in iso (too long) ain't really a good move bro imo.as it removes chlorophyl and undesirable plant waxes theres a method called qwiso.which stands for quick wash iso.basically 10/20 second wash is all you want to remove what you want as in thc just my findings though bud hope you get better results and yes mate i must agree that looks clean has to me no veg in there just trichs top job merry xmas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast