i'd love to smoke in a jar!
    Have you tried a gas mask bong? Talk about being ripped

---
    ---
    My First Grow
    - Lemon Kush

---

mxc Guest

Ignore them..we all gotta start somewhere and if I think back to my first pathetic attempt all those years ago when I ended up with a male and thought it was the best smoke ever(all my mates where too dumb to notice and simply agreed\the internet was a dream back then) I would have quit there and then.

Do some reading of various grows and things can only get better but it's not great to smoke hermied plants and the pop pop reminds me of the old sensimilla which sounded like a bowl of rice krispies when smoked..yuk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi woogs glad to hear you managed a harvest after all your hard work and troubles,guys this man had to contend with much problems and lack of good seeds etc making him getting a harvest of any sort an achievment,go read his diary and see i have followed with interest and seen them mowed and recover which was amazing in itself so well done woogs and im sure your next grow will be better,if you had ahad lady luck on your side it would have been this time,good luck and enjoy!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

breakitdownrollitup (08-10-13), Mr. Don Keidik (08-10-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    hi woogs glad to hear you managed a harvest after all your hard work and troubles,guys this man had to contend with much problems and lack of good seeds etc making him getting a harvest of any sort an achievment,go read his diary and see i have followed with interest and seen them mowed and recover which was amazing in itself so well done woogs and im sure your next grow will be better,if you had ahad lady luck on your side it would have been this time,good luck and enjoy!
    hehehe dukes.. you are the man dude !

but it's my previous grow's harvest ... ;]
    3 years ago...
    there are some threads about it here and there but in my own opinion, this year's grow is way better, even though it's small and still sucks when it comes to quantity and quality...
    it was fun to remember though... lolz ;]

atb

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Don Keidik For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (09-10-13)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3