Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: auto white domina

Thanks

Default auto white domina

Anybody know much about this strain?? Auto white domina??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thcchewy View Post
    Anybody know much about this strain?? Auto white domina??
    hi mate ive just found it at pick n mix seeds,heres what they have to say.
    Our most psychoactive variety of autoflowering. The selection of Ruderalis has been really specific: tall plants with thick stems to support the weight of flowers, in order to guarantee the biggest size. A strain that tends to form a thick and large central bud. We recommend pruning the lower branches to concentrate the efforts of the plant in the compaction of this large central bud.

Its genetics shows their full potential outdoor, where it develops a better formation of root systems, allowing the fast growth of the plant. The formation of flowers (from the first moment of flowering) is also quick and the best point of ripening is achieved in 2 short months from seed.

Typical taste of Afghan, from their parental Black Domina, with a hint of fermented citrus.

Excellent production outdoor from May until September.

Harvest: +3 months from seed.

Height: Medium-Tall
    Indoor flowering time: 9-10 weeks
    THC level: 10-15%
    Yield: Medium
    hope that helps.
    "cannabis is addictive in the sense that all great things in life are worth repeating"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikee B-igBud$$$ For This Useful Post:

Evilscotsman1888 (17-03-12)

Thanks

Thanks mate, trying to find someone thats growing them is murder!
    got 5 today out a shop, supose will just need to get them going mate! !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thcchewy View Post
    Thanks mate, trying to find someone thats growing them is murder!
    got 5 today out a shop, supose will just need to get them going mate! !!
    you could be the first then lol just go for it and make sure to start a diary so we can all see there progress,most autos are easy to grow anyway so you should be fine,the only thing is i havent heard the seed companys name b4 so dont no bout the quality of the seeds,but good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikee B-igBud$$$ For This Useful Post:

Thcchewy (30-12-10)

Thanks

Am still a real bigginer,just done a auto II diavolo turn out no bad.didnt expect it to get so big
    45g of it with a 150w red cfl in an 11l pot, also done a auto bluberry thst got no where
    grew to about 3 n a half ft then nothing after 12 weeks so ripped it down lasr nite, just going to start from scratch
    , using cfl due to space if i had the room i would be doing non auto and using hps. Lol

Thanks

Excuse the spelling useing this touch phone lol

Thanks

just germinated 5 seeds of Kannabia White domina and will keep all posted. So far so good as all germinated but again this has been the norm with Kannabia, great seeds, great company!

Thanks

Thumbs up jus got some of these seeds myself

Funilly enough same story with me walked into store to get easy rider seeds, and the guy only had white domina auto and flash Babylon seeds haven't Tryed or grown either so should be fun. Will. Be watching and learning on this 1 me thinks! Lol and good show on grow guide makes things easyier

Thanks

Jus wondering how ur grow is going dude ?

Thanks

Jus thought I would POP back to this thread as it seems to have drawn some attentionbut not much going with comments unfortunately my seeds 3 germed 1 didn't and 2 died so left with 1 not to happy about this but Hey tis a a growers life! Lol as she was getting lonley a friend gave me a fem kandahar I must say im happy with the growth of the white domina against the non auto counterpart. Every morning I would go and check the light distance and up until yesterday whitey was taller fingers crossed good things to come. And definetly trim those lower branches it defenetly helps. Will upload pics as soon as I find camera cable.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast