Thread: nutrients noob help

Thanks

Default nutrients noob help

I'm about to start my first hydroponic grow, ive bought everything and am about to start, i planned on using 'canna hydro' nutrients, but for reasoning i have no need to go into, i've ended up with the 'b'cuzz' range of hydro nutrients minus the bloombastic, aswell as the Canna PK 13/14, Canna Rhizotonic and Cannazym. so to solve my problem i was just gonna use the b'cuzz nutrients till they run out, and then move onto the canna, but i dont wanna fork out for the expensive bloombastic. Ive read into this stuff, and from what ive found, it seems to be very similar, if not the same as canna pk 13/14, so i was thinkin about using this to replace the bloombastic, as it is a hell of alot cheaper, and ive already got some. I know they say not to mix companies, but surely this is just cos they all like to make money? please help anyone!! thankyou

Thanks

nobody brave enough? please help! i dont wanna ruin my plants!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

You can mix nutrient companies - the b'cuzz stuff will be at least as good as the canna stuff, and yes - I never recommend snake oil products like bloombastic or boost - just a good old fashioned PK (by any reasonable manufacturer) is the only bloom additive you will need.