Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A few pics of my Bubbler Grow

Thanks

Talking A few pics of my Bubbler Grow

Hi everyone just thought i'd share a few pics of what i got growing at the moment.
    Day 44 of vegging 18/6
    3 x Greenhouse seeds Jack Herer started from seed
    2 x Greenhouse Lemon Skunk clones
    1 x Kannabia seeds White Domina.
    Each in there own 20L DIY bubbler with a 6inch airstone being powered by a dual ouput airpump except for the 2 Lemon Skunk clones which share the same res.
    Bubbler 1 & 2 are Jack Herer and are being fed on GHE micro,gro,bloom.
    Bubblers 3 is a Jack Herer being fed on Aqua Vega A&B
    Bubblers 4 is a White Domina also on Aqua Vega A&B
    Bubbler 5 is the 2 Lemon Skunk also on Aqua Vega A&B
    Also using Cannazym & Rhizotonic.
    This started off as a test to see which was the better product as i was having alot of trouble with the GHE nutes in past grows when i was running PH at 5.2-6.2,was getting what looked like a MG defiency and was convinced these nutes were shite,BUT Moonlight gave me an idea which was to copy what he does with PH and keep it between 5.8-6.1 and i've seen a vast improvement with the health and growth of these plants,bubbler 1 is nice n green with not a mark on her leaves,the trunk and stems are really thick and a really healthy looking green,not got any red on her stems at all and they stink to say there in veg,bubbler 2 is a lighter shade of green and is also healthy but would like to see her green up a little more.
    Bubbler 3 which is another Jack Herer but is being fed on the Aqua Vega is also healthy and strong but she could do with being a darker shade of green also.
    Bubbler 4 which is the White Domina and also on Canna Vega is a smaller plant n not as stocky n thick as the rest, she doesn't like alot of feed this strain.
    Bubbler 5's my favourite of all,2 clones that i took about 8 weeks ago from my outdoor Lemon Skunk plant,rooted in my bubble cloner after about 11-14 days so when her roots outgrew my small res in the bubbler cloner and because all the roots were tangled up in each other i made another bubbler from a 20L bucket i had n dropped the pair in there,loving it,these clones have been topped at least a dozen times so shes bushy.
    I've realised that with the GHE nutes for some reason my plants don't like PH to be run at 5.2-6.2 as this is when i get problems eg blotches on leaves etc but if you run PH between 5.8-6.1 you'll get none of these problems and get healthy growth,still got another 2 weeks vegging left before i switch to flower so i can't say if one is better than the other as yet but i'm well impressed with the GHE nutes this time around,anyway lets get on with a few pics any questions much appreciated on this little problem though,i've had to bring EC down on all 5 bubblers from 1.0 to 0.8-1.0 as i started to get big drops in PH instead of the rising slowly PH,EC would remain the same but PH would slowly lower from 5.8 to like 4.9 overnight.
    Temps in the growroom 23-24c through day when lights on and 23-24c lights off.
    Water temps on all 5 bubblers are 19-21c
    Humidity 65-70%
    Fans on 24-7
    Extraction on 24-7

url=https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/63621/title/100-3070-50-/cat/500][/url]

I'll try n get a few individual pics out of the light before i flower them but its hard cos i'd have to take them out the warm growroom and move them into my cold garage to take pics and i don't wanna do that in case i shock em.
    Hope you all enjoyed the pics.
    I LIKE GANJA..GANJA LIKES ME..WE MAKE A PAIR LIKE A GANJA TREE

Icon Guest

Big Syko
    1st off...Great looking plants mate Im mean really beautiful...

There is absolutely no problem with opening the plants up and taking a few photos during lights out.

Dont forget that they are never in pitch dark in the wild there is full moons etc, they still manage. I spend loads of time both in veg and in flower with the plants. I usually use a LED head torch if its just turned 12/12 but all other times i have a 60w strip light in there and i never have any problems. i have also left lights on for long periods in flower (by mistake ) and again never had a problem.

So dont worry too much about it and get some nice piccys up I would really like to see them in there true colours.
    Regards
    Icon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

big syko 75 (02-01-11)

Thanks

Okay then on Monday i emptied all the bubblers and replaced with fresh water with a background EC of 0.2 and kept them in there for 12 hours,Tuesday morning i checked EC on all 5 bubblers which was still 0.2 so i gave them all a fresh res using GHE in bubblers 1 and 2 and Canna Aqua in bubblers 3,4,5 with a EC of 0.6 PH 5.8,by Tuesday night all bubblers PH had risen to 6.2 so i adjusted back to 5.8,today though when i checked them all the PH on them all had dropped.
    Bubbler 1 EC 0.6 PH 5.3 dropped from 5.8 EC remained the same.
    Bubbler 2 EC 0.4-0.6 PH 5.6 EC had dropped from 0.6 PH dropped from 5.8
    Bubbler 3 EC 0.6 PH 4.8 PH had dropped from 5.8 EC remained the same.
    Bubbler 4 EC 0.6 PH 5.4 PH dropped from 5.8 EC remained the same.
    Bubbler 5 EC 0.4-0.6 PH 5.4 EC had dropped from 0.6 and PH had dropped from 5.8
    Can anyone tell me why this PH keeps on dropping cos i haven't a clue,i thought it might be due to me overfeeding a little hence the reason for the fresh res's n low EC but that doesn't seem to have helped at all n now on bubbler 2 the leaves are going a lighter shade of green like they need a good feed of nitrogen.
    Everything else is spot on in the growroom,water temps 20-21c,room temps 23c,humidity 70%,no root rot at all roots are pearly white.
    Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Wow, this sounds realy complicated. nice plants
    You hit me once, I hit you back, You gave a kick, I gave a slap, You smashed a plate over my head, Then I set fire to our bed

Thanks

The only complicated bit about it is getting my head round the dropping PH,usually when PH drops its a sign of overfeeding or root rot or evaporation but i got none of those,my res temps are spot on and the roots are healthy,its not my clay pebbles either as they been used a few times and been rinsed properly.
    C'mon guys surely someone must have some good advice for me,anyone else have any of these problems before.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big syko 75 View Post
    The only complicated bit about it is getting my head round the dropping PH,usually when PH drops its a sign of overfeeding or root rot or evaporation but i got none of those,my res temps are spot on and the roots are healthy,its not my clay pebbles either as they been used a few times and been rinsed properly.
    C'mon guys surely someone must have some good advice for me,anyone else have any of these problems before.
    Yeah that sounds totally complicated lol.

Thanks

Thanks for all your help THC talkers the advice you have all given me has been great especially Brenda Rocksits the last time i give out any advice or help anyone out on here tell ya now.
    Anyway i've sorted out the PH issues myself with a little experimenting,i was underfeeding them all thats why my PH was dropping,all are now on a new EC and PH is back to normal and rising steady.
    Thanks ............for nowt.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,135 Times

harsh mate, iv just joined the forum and have been reading some posts. your plants are some of the nicest iv seen and am glad you figured out the problem, if no one else give's a shit i could use some advise

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big syko 75 View Post
    Thanks for all your help THC talkers the advice you have all given me has been great especially Brenda Rocksits the last time i give out any advice or help anyone out on here tell ya now.
    Anyway i've sorted out the PH issues myself with a little experimenting,i was underfeeding them all thats why my PH was dropping,all are now on a new EC and PH is back to normal and rising steady.
    Thanks ............for nowt.
    good on you my son, i would of helped you if i could but you had me stumped also, ive been a little pre occupied with over heating the nutes and solving that issue for a few new URDWC growers, and as you know ive had it hard this last month or so, what with being banned then busted, xmas, new year, kids and 1 due very very soon, anyway im back with a vengance now,
    ive upped the level of waterfarms again, and its looking good, would also make great 30ltr bubblers, check us out in Wrams threads,
    G

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heath's Deciple For This Useful Post:

big syko 75 (06-01-11)

Thanks

Or8 Heath mi old mucka yeah i've seen your update mate n like what you've done with the waterfarm n the eco-bin,hats off to ya lad we need people like you around these parts to give people like me great ideas,thanks for dropping in.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to big syko 75 For This Useful Post:

Heath's Deciple (06-01-11)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast