Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GoM and speed devil auto grow......

Donkey Rocket Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Lift Champion! Bunny Grab Champion! Duck Tracker Champion!
    Thanks

Thumbs up GoM and speed devil auto grow......

well the seeds I ordered from single seeds have arrived blueberry auto speed devil auto grassomatic (auto you may have guessed from the name) fast bud auto as well.

Stuck the speed devil and gom onto some tissue to germ first....so day 1 done.

Donkey Rocket Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Lift Champion! Bunny Grab Champion! Duck Tracker Champion!
    Thanks

green o matic cracked will put it in a little bio pot with worm casts tomoro

just waiting on speed devil now

Thanks

both seeds now germed and planted into neat worm casts wont bother with photo as its just two pots of worm shit atm lol

Thanks

bit of pushing up from both seeds woohoo so far it isnt £14 on nowt, small question/s im growing in the loft in a tent
    how much are 2 little autos gonna smell?

its my house and both neighbours smoke green the smell inside the house/loft isnt really an issue is there a need for a carbon filter?

and also im growing with cfl in a tent theres no way a piggy blelly copter is gonna see that with thermal is there?

and any ideas on the average yeild i could expect off of these to plantyhoes all going well growing under 250 watt cfl?

muchos gracious

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,125 Times

carbon filter should be used in every grow mate! id expect 1oz pp from an auto! good luck
    and NO a chopper wont see a CFL in your attic, definately not inside a tent aswell.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChronMan For This Useful Post:

dbuk (12-01-11)

Thanks

iv got odour blocks for covering scent of dead rat il try them good about the chopper tho ta mate

Thanks

Unhappy

bad news speed devil couldnt shed its shell so i tried to help it its prob gonna die -£7

Thanks

confirmed seed sprout down seed sprout down speed devil KIA

stuck the fast bud in a glassowater overnight transfered into prop today

GOM doing alright! will hopefully pick up a bit now i stuck a timer on the light 20 4 instead of 247

Thanks

GOM has grown a new set of leaves and looks considerably happier today than before light change tad more growth

now then whoever wrote the how to germ seeds in the grow for noobs section i thank you the glassowater trick works a treat no root this morning 1 cm root with shell hanging off when i got back from work today maybe it truly is a fast bud strain and not a load of old tosh. well anywho fast bud in worm casts in prop.

will have a to get a camera pay day and stick up some pics of my bodgy set up. kurk out.....

Thanks

role on friday il feel rich for five mins then i get leeched and feel poor for a month - 5 mins
    random question does anybody know anywhere that does cscs plant machinery training diggers forklifts etc fairly cheaply ie £450 or under. i need to earn more what with the pay freeze WANKERS arse fecking ARSEHoles, THAT WAS DIRECTED AT THE MAN....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast