Thread: Big Bud n Overdrive

Thanks

Default Big Bud n Overdrive

Please People HELP ME OUT
    I'm growing a nice size crop of 20, the thing is im using Big Bud N Overdrive with this crop, ive been using Big Bud now for the last two weeks but they are now near 4 weeks into flower, i was wondering when do i stop using Big Bud n start on the Overdrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please can someone help me out n let me know cheers.

Thanks

There Is A Good Video You Can Watch On Youtube.com Thats About Big Bud.. All You Have To Do Is Type In Advance Nutrients Big Bud In The Search Engine On Youtube...it Will Bring Up A 3 Or 4 Minute Clips On When And How To Use It...also What I Did Was Went To Advancenutrients.com And Look At The Charts For Feeding And The Nutrient Calculator Really Comes In Handy...are You Using The Powder Or Liquid Form...oh Yeah Just Call Advance Nutrients Believe There Is A Number Located On Their Web Site...dam I Left My Caps Lock On...
    Keep my feet on the ground
    Keep my head in the clouds
    Electrified by the sound
    Comes from the down

Thanks

Im Pretty Sure You Use Overdrive Either The Last Two Weeks Or Last Week To Really Give Your Crops That Edge They Need To Swell Up...that Video Will Tell Ya Or Call Advance Nutes Up And Just Ask Cant Hurt