Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Elephant bud ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Soul View Post
    Look at the old thread and you'll see that they photo-shopped the pictures of their buds on their adverts for it.
    A couple of Canadians on here have said that it's alot of shit.
    Not even fem seeds.
    think i'll hold for a bit green lol
    tommorow il shave my balls and put my cock through a warm apple pie... mmmmmmmhhhhhooooooh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary C For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (09-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

So is it bollox r wot , cause that blues sounds ace lol.

Bobby Digital Guest

load a shit canna dude dont believe the hype lol

Thanks

It's good to dream though eh lol, it does sound to good to be true lol, Blue elephant flowers in 7 weeks thc level 38% and yields 1370 grams per square meter !

Thanks

Found this

Vancouver Island, British Columbia Marijuana Seeds.

BC SEEDS is the creator of the worlds strongest marijuana seeds and offers a 100% Delivery Guarantee*, so you can sit back, relax and order without worry. We have mastered the art of stealth shipping for over 12 years.

BC SEEDS provides the best cannabis genetics with the highest THC level marijuana seeds, much higher than any other seed bank. (Breeder’s for over 37 years), online since 1998.

We offer guaranteed* worldwide delivery, up to 30+ free marijuana seeds which are from our best genetic gene pool. We never give you old seeds as freebies like other seed banks. Our stock is replaced every 3 month’s, and your freebies are never older than 3 month’s either! You get 100% germination rate’s with all strains, free or not.

Oracle Bud, Elephant Bud, and Euphoria Unlimited Bud are just a few of the new outstanding cannabis strain breakthroughs. But our latest creation, Infinity Bud is what all the buzz is about (because as of March 2010, it’s the world’s strongest weed) A direct result from decades of our intensive (and expensive $350,000.00+) proprietary marijuana research and development program. The vast majority of breakthough genetics occured within the past 2 years, and the competition is stuck in the dinosaur ages, still using 8 year old mother clones to produce sub-par, same old boring genetics.

And somet else bare with me.

Their seeds are only available at their site because nobody even recognizes BC Seeds as a legitimate breeder. They aren’t contacted by any distributors because the strains are obvious fakes, let’s be honest. It’s a scam. BC Seeds doesn’t breed exotic strains with 50% THC and 1250 g/m2. Please.

By the way, this “BC Seeds” guy is notorious for writing his own reviews so I would be surprised if the two 5-star reviews above weren’t, in fact, HIS reviews of his own site.

And this

BCSeeds is an obvious scam, they have the same mailing address as premiereseeds.com and peakseeds.com a rip-off of peakseedsbc.com. Totally dishonest and a real black eye for the industry…quite disgusting

And this

What a joke… a black eye on the industry. Obviously fake strains. elephant bud ?? give me a break. these people should be shot. They ripped off Soma too with somaseeds.com, which now redirects to the rip off of peak seeds bc. I guess the real Soma got mad? What idiots. They should not even be listed as a seed bank here and they are not recognized anywhere as an authentic breeder. SCAM ALERT.

So it looks like it's a scam then , gutted, dreams shattered .
    Last edited by cannamancan; 10-01-11 at 11:40 AM.

Thanks

cannaman if you want ile chip in with ya just to see if this shit is for real lol Ive heard so much stuff about this elephant bud it would be nice to know for sure but normaly when something sounds to good to be true it normaly is

Thanks

why not get someone like ragman to email the company and ask for a few freebies , that in return growers from THCTALK will grow , flower , harvest , smoke and give feedback and put positive comments about elephant bud online coz all i see is bullshit comments and nothing good or positive which would make me spend that kinda cash on beans that dont do fuck all ?
    If we dont ask for freebies , we wont get any !!!
    ----------------
    DEC 2010 POTM 3RD PLACE !!! x2 cfl bulbs big bud x super silver haze , and super lemon haze
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-wardrobe-grow[/U]

room 1 , sour cream and amnesia haze CFL SCROG[/U]
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...L-grow-by-Br4d[

When i am good no one remembers ... when iam bad no one forgets

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Br4d For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (10-01-11), greenlife (14-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

even if it was true - with seeds at those prices what would be the point ? think how many normal proven strains you could get for that money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (11-01-11)

Thanks

i got blue elephant. its kill, cup worthy..
    major weight outdoors
    45-50 day bud cycle
    indoor 11-12 weeks from seed to harvest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast