Since I was a child IV suffered with ADHD and always assumed id grow out of it, unfortunately that wasn’t the case and I still suffer with it today. I went to my doctor a couple of years ago and was sent for a psychological evaluation and was re diagnosed with adult ADHD. I have since seen a few psychologists who all tried me on different medication none of which worked. I’ve always maintained that cannabis helped and after the failure of the drugs they tried me on told me they couldn’t help me and if cannabis worked to carry on smoking it.
I’ve just been to see a new psychologist who said he’s going to try and get my doctor to prescribe me cannabis... now I thought cannabis wasn’t available on the NHS? I know sativx is available but from what I’ve read up about it it doesn’t seem like its designed to have the desired effect on me as its a 1-1 ratio of CBD and THC (if anyone has used it before it would be interesting to hear what you think about it) where as I need it to have a higher CBD content. I have since had a chat with my aunty and she told me that I can get a card which entitles me to buy cannabis legally from a shop near kings-cross. Has anyone else heard about this? Or is my aunty talking rubish?