Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: There is something strange going on .

Thanks

Question There is something strange going on .

I was wondering the young ladies here in Canada, are kissing and making out with other girls, In nightclubs, parties and bars kind of like the free love of the sixties. I don't care one way or another . What I was wondering is that shit happening across the pond or is it a home grow-en thing . At first I thought It was a gay thing, but I don't think so, I even found out I have four nieces that are doing this and posting it on face book. Could this be a world wide thing ?

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Lets hope so.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

budbud007 (18-01-11), c1154901 (16-01-11), cannamancan (18-01-11), fire master (16-01-11), FoxyLady (17-01-11), Ganesha (15-01-11), Mr Swilly (16-01-11), Mr ukthc (18-01-11), scouse-haze (16-01-11), The Smoke Machine (18-01-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    Lets hope so.
    Heh, it's pretty common down around Cardiff area. Bisexuality is on the increase (I'd say 30% plus of the people I know) and even among hetero girls, it's sometimes simply used to lure men in.

I don't think anyone's complaining.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to new_neo For This Useful Post:

fire master (16-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,331 Times

Whenever the Mrs starts to make out with other girls I'll let you know.....progress reports states...Not yet! lol

Thanks

dick teasers
    KNOWLEDGE IS LOST, IF NOT SHARED......................NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM 1878

Jāck Herer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fire master View Post
    I was wondering the young ladies here in Canada, are kissing and making out with other girls, In nightclubs, parties and bars kind of like the free love of the sixties. I don't care one way or another . What I was wondering is that shit happening across the pond or is it a home grow-en thing . At first I thought It was a gay thing, but I don't think so, I even found out I have four nieces that are doing this and posting it on face book. Could this be a world wide thing ?
    Nah mate. Shame though.

Jāck Herer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scouse-haze View Post
    dick teasers
    cunt punt.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fire master View Post
    Fuck me its 02:22....are you hijacking my dreams?
    CURRENT GROW DIARY...INTO THE BLUE
    GUERILLA GROW DAIRY (MOO)....WIG DIG
    I am bonkers, stark raving mad, even possibly clinically insane. Anything I say here should be taken with a large pinch of salt and if that does'nt work and you're starting to gag, try to self-medicate. I'm trying to say something but of course, it's all complete bunkum
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." JIMI HENDRIX

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wigster For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (16-01-11), fire master (16-01-11)

Thanks

Its a sign of the times, its become like a trend for girls to be bi, it looks nice and i like it.
    On a side note i think alot more blokes are ok with the gay thing now and act it alot more casually, i think drugs have a big part to play in this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bobbytron For This Useful Post:

fire master (16-01-11)

Thanks

put up a link to your nieces facebook page then ....and let us see for ourselves .
    painkillers take the pain away from the brain ... cannabis takes the brain away from the pain

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast