I've been a massive salvia fan for quite some time now, finding the the short and supremely intense trip to be a pleasant way to (for example) kill ten minutes when waiting for a train if there's nobody to talk to, or indulge in a little solitary meditation at home.

I generally stick to 20X extract, occasionally bumping it up to 80X on those rare occasions that I want pure escapism.

I've recently noticed a bit of a worrying trend though. This started happening last summer and has increased in frequency and intensity since. I'll load up pop-eye (a crappy metal pipe, but it was my first and has sentimental value) and smoke one up. By the time I exhale, Im gone.
The problem is that I have this recurring trip where I'm being drawn backwards through the earth, into this surreal, twisted fantasy land that becomes more evil looking and feeling each time. I'm aware that salvia is supposed to give a pulling sensation, and used to rather like it, which I still do when not having this particular trip.
At some point it changed slightly, so that I was actually being pulled back by creatures I could not perceive, then a few months later I started seeing them, and they would not look out of place on Silent Hill. I shared a gram with a friend earlier on today and for the first time could actually feel their hands upon me. The scary thing is, he had the exact same trip as me.

I've been experimenting with hallucinogens for years now, I've had bad trips before, but nothing like this. In my weirder moments I've actually thought that perhaps these things are real, and maybe that salvia allows them to see me. Other times I think it may be my mind warning me to lay off a little before I end up trapped in that world (ie completely insane.)

I take either LSD, liberty caps, psilocybe cubensis, woodrose seeds or salvia at least once a week, and none of the others are giving me weird shit like this.

Any advice?