Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flora GHE 3 part bottle measure weak???

Thanks

Default Flora GHE 3 part bottle measure weak???

Ok im probably,no DEFINITELY being a tad lazy but wanted your guys experince first.
    Ive just today started using GHE 3 part Flora,the one everyone uses right?
    Anyways im used to Advanced nutrients 3 part which,when using the bottle instructed measure always ended up a tad strong so i got into the habit of dilluting down yey i follow the guidelines on GHE bottle and i end up with a very weak Ec when it states otherwise?
    Its measure for anything in its "vegative stage" is nowhere near strong enough to the point where im using there measure for "Pre floral flowering stage" from the very beginning of veg and even then i have to add a good few ml of each just to get it up to where i need it?
    What am i doing wrong?
    Is there a specific instruction of measure available for Cannabis that somebody has constructed given this issue or is it me,is it even weak?
    I know i can adjust it myself but i wanted to check what you guys do?
    Seems like everyone uses it so i thought id give it a whirl,was not really impressed with A.N.,the bottles are really inconvenient when they get a bit low and you seem to get alot of salt build up around the top due to a shallow,insecure top leaking air (im assuming?!).
    So yeah,anyone got a link to a realistic measureing chart for Ec.
    Thanks guys,its been a while so id like to wish you and yours all the best for the New Year
    It aint rocket science

Thanks

Alright boss, I use the GHE chart off their website and I have to say, unlike a lot of other nute companies it's actually very good. My haze girls are on week 4 of flower and have never been above EC 1.2. and doing very well

Thanks

Hi, I have used it for 2 grows and rate it highly, on the bottle is just a guide, just make sure you keep the ratio's the same as it says. If the mix is too low then add a bit more, too high don't add as much if you are in early veg of 7g/7b/7m and it's to week then try 8/8/8

I never went over 1.2 either

Peace.

Thanks

I thought Ec was the same whatever you use?
    What i mean is if my Blueberry was happy with Ec 1.4 on A.N. feed then i assumed that using GHE Flora would mean the same EC still?
    Does a plant not demand a certain Ec regardless of the manufacturer?
    What do you mean by 7/7/7? I know your talking 3 part but whats the 7 in relation to?
    I just work out how many litres i need to end up with and calculate the bottle measure accordingly?
    It would make sense considering my whole reason for posting initially was because the mix ends up weak but if you 2 both say you didnt need any higher than 1.2 then it makes sense i just appreciate someone explaing a little about how that can be as i always thought Ec was a universal measure not something that differs depending on what you use,of course i dont expect every feed available to be the same strength but i assumed you just mix it and dilute accordngly.
    I mean when you watch videos,diaries etc people always advise certain Ecs,they never mention a nutrient so i assumed it didnt matter,that the plant likes a certain Ec and thats that,no?
    This is why im always reluctant to post questions,cause i end up with more questions than answers lol!
    Im glad i asked though as ive not quite fed them any of this mix yet.

Bobby Digital Guest

m8

what you growing in?

are you nutes for soft or hard water?
    have you got soft or hard water?
    Last edited by Bobby Digital; 16-01-11 at 06:50 PM. Reason: after this more questions will be asked

Thanks

Hard water.
    Im growing in bucket bubblers.
    It dosnt state being the hard or soft water version but im guessing by your enquiry that i may have the wrong one?
    I always thought Ec should read the same whatever you use?
    How come 1.2 on GHE is equivalent to higher using alternative makes???
    Questions,questions,questions!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

who gives a shit the real question is:

where u been the last months dds? I want you to grief wert or someone again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

Bobby Digital Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ddsdavey View Post
    Hard water.
    Im growing in bucket bubblers.
    It dosnt state being the hard or soft water version but im guessing by your enquiry that i may have the wrong one?
    I always thought Ec should read the same whatever you use?
    How come 1.2 on GHE is equivalent to higher using alternative makes???
    Questions,questions,questions!
    yeah the micro one has a option for hard or soft water, so you need to find out whether you have hard or soft water then get the micro accordingly.
    this may be the reason why your nutes are coming up with a low ec.....

whats ur water ph and background ec?

azer i think he had enough fun the last time he was on

Thanks

Yeah,i run away with myself sometimes!
    Ive been busy,mad year working,jtags and general trading.Been my most fruitful year but not where growing is concerned,still getting no smell and undesirable results but im gradually getting there!
    So this is because of my hard water? Please dont tell me i have to buy the whole lot AGAIN for hard water?
    Is there no way of just making the mix stronger or will that in turn cause issues again?
    The guy who initially replied said that he only ends up with 1.2 after mixing so it seems its a weak mix anyway?
    All i know is ive got a lovely Reserva OG growing and ive just finished the last of my A.N. nutes so this has to start tomorrow or day after.
    What do you guys suggest i do given what ive mentioned?
    If i have to buy the nutes again so be it but surely im not the first to do this,its not like the bottle is labelled or stated as such,in fact most stores online ONLY do the one range,theres no option? Its only now i know it exists!?
    I know alot of you use GHE 3 part so im hoping someone can help a dude out before my roots dry up.

Bobby Digital Guest

no you just have to get the right micro one, 1.2ec in veg is fine. i usually add the mix the say for 10lt water to 8lt to get the ec higher. just use less water when mixing.. simples

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast