Thread: Guy s help I need guidence

Thanks

Default Guy s help I need guidence

Ok so I am going to attempt to build a couple of bubbler systems only not too sure how the dripper works?? I know I need a pump for this and also the airstone.

Also is it best to have 1 main res feeding other pots or just have them all individual. It may be a pain but thinking I can localise any problem I may encounter if all individual and as for refilling I can ob mix it all together in 1 tub then pour in??????

Plan on having a tap for easy drainage too.

Are there any pictures someone could put up been looking but to no avail, well not for the recirculating dripper bit anyway.

Guys your opinions welcome as ever take care.

Thanks

Also do I need to keep the drip ring going once the roots hit the resoviour??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Don't know about the dripper question but i'd say you'd need the ring all the way through as the roots in the clay balls need to be watered aswell as the roots in the reservoir.
    Cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,721 Times

It wouuld be better to have a rez and have it circulating around to the other pots, instead of having to deal with multiple resevoirs. I already have 4 oxypots but plant to convert it into a recirculating DWC after this grow. Been looking at a few threads and videos on it and it doesn't seem to hard to put together