Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: help with air stones

Thanks

Mate, i had the same problem when i frist started with DWC. i just had the airstones on the bottom of the res and you could hear them resonating right throught the house. Put a sponge under the airstones in bottom of bucket and that should cure the noise .

Bardy

Thanks

Wrap a sponge around airstones with lacky bands that will cut noise down

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bardywardy View Post
    Mate, i had the same problem when i frist started with DWC. i just had the airstones on the bottom of the res and you could hear them resonating right throught the house. Put a sponge under the airstones in bottom of bucket and that should cure the noise .

Bardy
    Hmmm going to try that now m8 if it works all make you a cuppa and joint m8.

Thanks

sweet it works free cuppa and joint for some1 haha cheers m8.

Thanks

ive just bought the 12pot bubbler system and was going to up grade to the 6inc stones,but the man in the shop said that i would be better keeping the ones with the kit,he had some feed back that the bigger stones are abit to much for the sideroots,but who knows?????.could you tell what nutes you use,getting the last few supplies on thursday.new meter going in tomorrow

Thanks

i useing GHE3 they say there the best for beginers coz you can change the mix, just read there you growing 12 bubblers?

Thanks

sorry for the delay,but have some hassel with the elec,had aleek over meter and back board,but should be all go monday.ive bought the iws recir system for £375 which i thought was cheap,i use 2x 600 mh\hps with lumutek dim ballast dr240 tent and mountain air filter.cani ask what strains u use,im starting with very very good white rhino clones,that mates r have blinding results with, but would like to split next time.thought i would give this ago while weather like it is.cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2