Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Misty grow outside

Thanks

It is mate, if your lucky i might add in a little picky of the view, if you really want to see

Diaper Guest

Lookin forward to your pics Slim.

Thanks

congrats on the fems mate nice one

keep up the good work m8

you will notice them start to go a wee bit purple on the stems and through the bud it looks nice

Thanks

UPDATE:

So since ive been away 2 of my plants which i repoted are alot bigger than what they were a week ago, i'd say they're at least double the size, probably more , one of them has been chasing the sun a bit, so its stem is a bit bendy, i'll prop it up witha cane soon.

The other 6 plants, are still in there 2 litre pots, and are still extremely small, especially for how long they've been growing (around 7 weeks). My plan with these plants is to repot them as i have soil and pots, and to put them around my village in sunny hidden spots, sort of like a Guerrila grow but in pots.

Anyway thats enough of the rant, heres a few pics of the plants and a pic for Bitterfly aswell

First up, we have the group shot of the six littleuns.

Next we have one of the bigguns, this is the one with the bent stem although you can't really see it in the pics. Sorry bout the pic being on its side i'll try and get some normal pics soon.

And last but by no means least. We have the biggest plant of them all. Again Sorry bout the pic being on its side i'll try and get some normal pics soon.

Any comments advice welcome

Cheers slim_tim

p.s.
    Here's the one for you Bitter, my plants are in the top righthand corner of the first little field.

Thanks

looking good m8

can you not get a grow on in yer hoos m8?

so much easier

Thanks

i think i would like to live there, looks so chilled man

lovely plants man with the hot weather runing well into october i know you'll have a fine crop there my good friend

Thanks

Cheers mate,

Nah i can't really, i still live with the folks you see, they'll let me grow outside, but they think that growing inside is a bit dodgy, plus they don't actually own the house. When i move out in a year or so i'll definitely be gettin a grow room set up, but for now i'll have to stick to outdoor grows

Thanks

looking good tim and a very chilled place to have them growing by the looks of things bro! all the best man!!

Thanks

Lovely place man and lovely looking plants too. It must be difficult to control them outside but from what i can see ur plants look very healthy. Well done mate looking forward to see how much they will yield.

Thanks

Cheers for the comments guys i'm really lookin forward to see how these are gonna go, as its more of an experimental first grow, but so far i think there lookin alrite.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast