Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feed The Plant For Maximum Growth!

Thanks

Default Feed The Plant For Maximum Growth!

Hi,

I have started this new thread so people can come and post what they exactly feed their plants and how the results are. You can upload your final pictures to show what your nutritions have produced.
    I personally think biobizz products are very good (Bio root juice, BioGrow, Biobloom, Top-Max)
    And by looking to the chart you can exactly know how much and when to feed the plant.
    If anyone has any ideas so others can use to add to the nutritions to get best results and how much and how often to use them, dont hesitate to share your information with others.
    But for now I will put the biobizz chart so people that dont have it can have a look at it.

People like me who are first time growers need to know exactly what and how much to feed and not to overfeed the plants.
    Hope this will be a good discussion and the pro`s can post some good information.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Biobizz is far from best but it does job as long as u know to get some epsoms in, i think its alright for new growers though. I have used most, the worst being canna soil nutrients, was really liking tomorite (cheapest of them all) but had some spare money and am trying hesi now, seems good so far but got another 9 weeks to go yet.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

numbah1 (04-02-11)

Thanks

Thank you azerbanphal.

Thanks

azerbanphal I have looked at the thread you have posted although it has a lot of information in it but its not what I was looking to start exactly. No one in that thread talks about their personal usage of nuts and which one they preffered they have only uploaded charts of different brand. What Im looking to have in here is all the information about the best products that most of the growers use.( the brand, the name, how much to use and how often in which cycle veg or flower) and other products that help increase quality and yield. So anyone wants to share their information will help other grower a lot!!

Thanks

get everything in the soil before hand and theres no need to feed at all... that way the plant can get it as soon as she needs.. takes away the ball ache of feeding.... but if needed/wanted i smack em with molasses and batshit bita seaweed too
    .. a tipple made it topple and
    a nipple put a stop to all.

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by numbah1 View Post
    azerbanphal I have looked at the thread you have posted although it has a lot of information in it but its not what I was looking to start exactly. No one in that thread talks about their personal usage of nuts and which one they preffered they have only uploaded charts of different brand. What Im looking to have in here is all the information about the best products that most of the growers use.( the brand, the name, how much to use and how often in which cycle veg or flower) and other products that help increase quality and yield. So anyone wants to share their information will help other grower a lot!!
    There is no must have nutrient that everone uses it's all down to personal choice. If you ask 5 people on here what nutrients they use I can tell you now that you will get different answers. Some use HESI, Ionic, Vitalink, Plagron, Advanced Nutrients..............the list goes on.

I use the HESI nutrients and have been for about 7 years and had great results, will I change? Maybe, but if something aint broke dont try fixing it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

javadog (09-02-11)

Thanks

To bushdriver: I can imagine putting everything to the soil but the plant will be overfed and thats not good.

To poet: There are lots of different companies that produce nutritions but I want to see which one is the best quality or all of them will do the same job. And also when I look at the nutritions chart lots of the measurements they have in there is because they want to sell more products. I want people to come and post their usage of the nutritions and after using this method what the result are.

Thanks

To bushdriver: I can imagine putting everything to the soil but the plant will be overfed and thats not good.

To poet: There are lots of different companies that produce nutritions but I want to see which one is the best quality or all of them will do the same job. And also when I look at the nutritions chart lots of the measurements they have in there is because they want to sell more products. I want people to come and post their usage of the nutritions and after using this method what the result are.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast