Thread: Canna hydro flores

Thanks

Default Canna hydro flores

Hi everyone just a quick question here a few months ago i placed a order with a hydro shop for the Canna aqua vega and Canna aqua flores soft water as my background EC is 0.2 but i've just been looking on the bottles and it doesn't say anywere on either on them if its hard or soft water.
    If i'd been given these nutes for hard water and i'm using them with soft water then what would the problem be if any,would i get any problems with PH or what would they still work and how do i know that my Aqua flores is for soft or hard water?
    Thanks.
    I LIKE GANJA..GANJA LIKES ME..WE MAKE A PAIR LIKE A GANJA TREE

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,873 Times

i just seen your post in the infiramry and anwsered your question

hard and soft water nutes has nothing to do with the ratios in the bottels as such it has more to do with the buffers if you live in hard water area then your ph could be as high as 7-8 ph but soft water areas tend to be lower ph 6.0 and the amount of buffer added to the hard and soft water will compensate for this bringing you desired ec into the correct ph range

however if you use hard water nutes in soft water area you will most likely be looking at bringing your ph up all the time because the buffers are a stronger and vice versa

canna hydro is used in run to watse systems and not intended for re-circulating systems like dwc you need aqua
    Last edited by seymour-buds; 05-02-11 at 08:16 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seymour-buds For This Useful Post:

big syko 75 (05-02-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,794 Times

Quote Originally Posted by big syko 75 View Post
    Hi everyone just a quick question here a few months ago i placed a order with a hydro shop for the Canna aqua vega and Canna aqua flores soft water as my background EC is 0.2 but i've just been looking on the bottles and it doesn't say anywere on either on them if its hard or soft water.
    If i'd been given these nutes for hard water and i'm using them with soft water then what would the problem be if any,would i get any problems with PH or what would they still work and how do i know that my Aqua flores is for soft or hard water?
    Thanks.
    Canna Aqua doesn't come in soft and hard water versions syko, it's a one size fits all nute range.
    I have heard of people having trouble with Canna Aqua if their water is very hard but I know you have soft water so I don't think that is the root of the problem.
    As I said in your other thread your best bet is to change nutes.
    “The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.”

Winston Churchill

5. The Following User Says Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

big syko 75 (05-02-11)

Thanks

Yeah thanks guys seymour as just pointed out to me in the other thread i got the name of the nutes wrong its the Aqua flores i'm using not the Hydro flores,sorry if i caused any confusion.
    Okay yeah i get it now thanks for clearing that up for me change of nutes it is then.