Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flush or no flush ??? Your thoughts ??

Thanks

Question Flush or no flush ??? Your thoughts ??

Been reading of many different ways of flushing.

Do you flush?? If so how and when??

Im currently growing in soil and will be flushing for last ten days... Unless i hear of better way.

Thanks

yeh thats it mate just flush for the last 10 days you can use ripen aswel with the flush it makes the buds swell.
    Originally Posted by wert
    i would slap wayne rooney,but not in a nasty way,just a slap across the face to wake him up and help get his priorities right.
    i would also like to slap kylie minogue but this time in a nasty dirty way on her petite little arse.

god made weed, man made beer.....

who do you trust?

Formally kenus_420

5th grow 1st diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...l-flower-mode-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chanandler bong For This Useful Post:

dbox2k6 (06-02-11)

Thanks

I'd say it depends whether you used nutes or not. If you haven't there'd be little point I think. My philosophy anyway, I'm open to be corrected though so don't know for sure. I suppose if you had really rich soil in large pots it might be needed maybe.

Thanks

i use a little black strapp during my flush. i hope it makes it a little sweeter as i find organics are. but who knows.

but yes if your using chem then flush

If You Dont Like My Fire Then Dont Come Around, Cause Im Gonna Burn One Down

Thanks

Ok so flush for ten days, should i do this with a lot of water or just water as normal without the nutes. (every other day with 2 litres)

Thanks

Whats that treacle like thing called that begings with Mo?????? is this any good to mix with the water when flushing, does it improve the end reult on taste or weight ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dbox2k6 View Post
    Ok so flush for ten days, should i do this with a lot of water or just water as normal without the nutes. (every other day with 2 litres)
    first flush medium till clear water runs out you pot. roughly twice the volume of pot. then water as needed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to javadog For This Useful Post:

dbox2k6 (06-02-11)

Thanks

does that mean if i water my plants as normal and the water comes out the bottom of the pots im flushing? or is proper flushing constant water flowing for the required litereage?
    tommorow il shave my balls and put my cock through a warm apple pie... mmmmmmmhhhhhooooooh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javadog View Post
    i use a little black strapp during my flush. i hope it makes it a little sweeter as i find organics are. but who knows.

but yes if your using chem then flush

Quote Originally Posted by D8ryl View Post
    Whats that treacle like thing called that begings with Mo?????? is this any good to mix with the water when flushing, does it improve the end reult on taste or weight ??
    Its called Molasses, one particular type and apparently the better one to use is Black Strap as Javadog was referring to in the post above. It is meant to improve the yield, dunno about taste. I've used it but to be honest couldn't tell the difference. You need to grow out 2 clones in same conditions and give one Molasses and do a comparisen to see the difference I would expect. Hmmm might try that actually. There's loads of threads about it mate, do a bit o reading.

Quote Originally Posted by dbox2k6 View Post
    Not exactly flushing for 10 days. You flush around 10 - 14 days before harvest then only give water if necessary after that. You wanna try let it dry out as much as poss before chopping, helps speed up the drying process a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    does that mean if i water my plants as normal and the water comes out the bottom of the pots im flushing? or is proper flushing constant water flowing for the required litereage?
    No that's a normal water mate. A proper flush needs at least 3 times the size of pot so a 15 litre pot needs about 45 litres of water to flush. I tend to do a slow constant flow. But to be honest, by the time you've done about half of it I'm pissed off with it and sack it off - tedious task. I tend to avoid using nutes in soil so flushing isn't necessary.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrassHopper For This Useful Post:

D8ryl (06-02-11), Gary C (06-02-11)

Thanks

to add to what the lil hopper stated the water should run clear to ensure all nutes removed but a lil bio-degradable dish soap may help it flow as it wets your water

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast