Thread: pineapple chunk

Thanks

Default pineapple chunk

every one is putting pineapple chunk down...i did,, to long to grow and its a pain in the rectrum to grow..i`ll never grow 1 again...strong high..and it makes ya computer keyboard look good..never typed so fluffing much in years...hey least its nice typing..i hope...now i need to go to argos for a new keck bord..this ones past ik

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

LOL, WTF?
    Yeah its a pain alright, your keyboard looks good though? wtf, sounds like your grow went a little bit better than mine, I never started seeing shit, lol

Thanks

iv got 2 pineapple chunks on the go still babys tho

Thanks

I,m growing pinapple chunk they are a right pain in the ass I will never grow it again the most f...ing annoying weed ever they stretch like crazy mine are in bud 3 weeks the buds look good but no crystals I am not expecting much from them
    t
    Barnys should be ashamed of them selves they falsly advertised it cos they knew if they told the truth no one would buy the shit
    I think I'll send mine back and get my cash back lol
    any way NO ONE SHOULD BUY THESE SEEDS THEY ARE MORE TROUBLE THEN THEY ARE WORTH
    You can almost see them stretch with your own eyes
    NEVER AGAIN WILL I GROW THIS SHIT
    They will not be ready in 8 weeks or any thing like it nore like 16 weeks

Thanks

lol this is the last thing Im wanting to be reading, got three of em in propagator at minute, said 8 week flowerng on packet, i expected a bit longer though to be honest, but hearing this is a bit annoyng, but its away now so we'll soon see, tried some a while back very nice it was as well, shameful though if the breeder dont know his own plants

Thanks

i thought the pineapple chunk was shit hot to smoke,but i've never grown it but my pal did and his did'nt stretch that much,his went 10weeks before they were done,
    i was thinking in doing them,but going to wait to how a few grows turn out
    RED ARMY

Thanks

been thinking about giving it a go, not barneys though, this one:
    Welcome to the No.1 Pineapple Chunk - this is the most eagerly anticipated strain we've ever seen. This put's Barneys Pineapple Chunk firmly in it's place - rest assured this new strain is magnificent, in fact you shouldn't even compare it to Barneys version! You just get the sense that Advanced Female Seeds actually wanted to make this strain come to life with passion and enthusiasm - and they have certainly done that - This is without reason of a doubt the best Pineapple strain you can get!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinters View Post
    I panicked a bit and even thought of sticking my hand down there to unblock,but i just got out there.The last thing i saw was the water reaching the top of the bowl and my turd nudging on the rim.
    check out my new groom build and diary thread

Thanks

I would imagine barneys advertising says somethig similar, somewhgere in those packets must be the proper ones stable genetics, maybe I will find em, who knows unless you grow em, mind compared to the JH next to them they stretching already, light greedy, lol well they be getting 600 watts soon enough