Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: gummy gun seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,125 Times

pictures mate. the (milky bits) your talking about sounds like crystals(thc).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChronMan For This Useful Post:

bongostu (14-02-11)

Thanks

camera wont be able to shoot them, on the buds you get lots of pistils ?(hope thats the right name) white whispy bits milky in colur its them that look dried up.
    i have to get a magnifier to see them so i know my camera wont do it.
    also i can see what apear to be v small crystals growing on the other plants pistils (again hope its the right name)
    thanks for your help
    bongo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bongostu View Post
    £25 quid for 10 seeds so far i have yeilded nothing as it stands it has cost me about £100 for lights fans and so on and have got nothing, so as far as cost is goin it aint cost effective at all
    Presumably this is one of your first indoor grows then, I know it sucks when you get male after male but that "light, fan and so on" cost was inevitable..they're tools of the trade that you won't need to replace every single grow. There are plenty of places that do pick'n'mix seeds allowing you to buy singles, my first grow was some lowryder#2 singles from a well known site. If you find a reputable one you can pick up the old seeds on offer for stupidly low prices, seen some auto seeds going for £1 each before.
    Even £25 for 10 seeds is cheap relatively speaking, when you look at some of the cup winner seeds you can end up paying that per seed..that has to really suck spending out £100's and all those going male on you.

Hope those milky bits are your latest plants doing you proud, fingers crossed for ya.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ukfats For This Useful Post:

bongostu (14-02-11)

Thanks

Presumably this is one of your first indoor grows then
    my second now, after my first 2 males.

Hope those milky bits are your latest plants doing you proud, fingers crossed for ya
    im over the bloody moon mate,

would seem these last 2 plants are females 29 days in and only 27 ish days to go so im just over half way.
    here's hoping the stay good.
    thanks for your time
    bongo

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

Sorry for not being around much i've been a bit paranoid as a few weird things happened last year so had to move everything for the 3rd time but i'm feeling better about things now so i'll try and be on atleast once/twice a week and you can always PM me if you need me.

matt
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3