Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: counter intelligence against the propoganda on weed, maybe

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

All I can say is that the wife smoked throughout pregnancy of both my kids, but DIDN'T drink too much.

The eldest (10) has been in the 98th percentile for development and has been top of her class in EVERYTHING, so much so that we are putting her up for Independant schooling (supported through Schaolarship/Bursaries) and it will be a first for both our families

My littlest (5) was the same and although their personalities are different he is showing the same acedemic and physical attributes as his sister. In fact his last report heaped praise on us as parents for obviously dong such a good job (If only she knew lol) . Not bad for a couple of stoners kids.... and we don't pressurise or cram either kid, just encourage and support them both.

PS, they had their first Dam trip lat year and absolutley loved it

Thanks

Usually most people smoke weed with tobacco so both are linked with each other unless you are using a vaporizer.But at the end of the day unless for health reasons would you want your unborn baby to be getting high that is the question you need to ask yourself.

Thanks

Do you want your baby to be stoned unless the mother has a illness in which weed would help then it come to a question of balance and educated decision if to smoke weed.So you look at the whole picture and get your facts right. At the end of the day we live in democratic society its good to talk.lol
    Last edited by loveweed; 07-10-10 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks

@iskander i have a friend with bipolar. People blamed cannabis but everyone who knew him knew he wasnt all there from childhood.He has been out of the nuthouse for 2 years now. When he was on the meds they prescribed he was a zombie, uncontrollable fits of laughter,, general uneasiness around people the whole shabang he had it. Over the first 18 months he managed to ween himself off the medication now he doesnt take anything at all. The thing that keeps this guy calm, uneasy, on the level is when he smokes a joint. he has little problems now and wants to get back to work. i remember him constantly complaining his "insides wer burning" when he was on the meds too. That shit AXES your life expectancy when theres a clearly stronger natural medicine. FUCKS ME RIGHT OFF!!!!

Boxteroid Champion! Crazy Cars Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,305 Times

As Yavana questioned at the start of the post Jack Herer used a study and was selective in his conclusions:
    Heavy Cannabis Use & Pregnancy
    Pediatrics, February 1994, Volume 93, Number 2, pp. 254-260
    American Academy of Pediatrics
    http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...tract/93/2/254

From The Abstract of the publication:
    Conclusions. The absence of any differences between the exposed on nonexposed groups in the early neonatal period suggest that the better scores of exposed neonates at 1 month are traceable to the cultural positioning and social and economic characteristics of mothers using marijuana that select for the use of marijuana but also promote neonatal development.

I smoke to 'level' myself after having brain injury 8 years ago, concussion number 8. They tried to say it was psychiatric, I refused the meds they prescribed, I knew I wasn't that kind of nuts, but deffo something was amiss, lol. I smoked socially prior, now I'm light daily, depending on how the receptors are picking up ;-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

uncleskunkle (23-03-15)

Dirk Gently Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageman View Post
    @iskander i have a friend with bipolar. People blamed cannabis but everyone who knew him knew he wasnt all there from childhood.He has been out of the nuthouse for 2 years now. When he was on the meds they prescribed he was a zombie, uncontrollable fits of laughter,, general uneasiness around people the whole shabang he had it. Over the first 18 months he managed to ween himself off the medication now he doesnt take anything at all. The thing that keeps this guy calm, uneasy, on the level is when he smokes a joint. he has little problems now and wants to get back to work. i remember him constantly complaining his "insides wer burning" when he was on the meds too. That shit AXES your life expectancy when theres a clearly stronger natural medicine. FUCKS ME RIGHT OFF!!!!
    Go easy on terms like "not all there" and "nuthouse" please. I have Bipolar and assure you I am not a "nutter"...

Next time I'll find your house and gut yer like a pig mwerherherherherhjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj ajajajaj!!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

Quote Originally Posted by loveweed View Post
    Does smoking on weed even while pregnant have any adverse effect? The answer is a big YES!

Smoking on weed while pregnant is bad because it interferes with the fetus' blood supply. Smoking weed deprives the fetus of oxygen. And more often than not, the fetus is born with low birth weight or small for gestational age. These two conditions predispose the newborn into acquiring diseases like jaundice, infections, and many others. What is worst is that smoking increases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome.

Weed usually has additives like tobacco in order for it to be smoked. This means that smoking weed while pregnant exposes your fetus to other harmful substances aside from weed. You are also exposing your baby to the life-threatening effects of tobacco.

Studies have established that smoking weed while pregnant may affect the baby's development. Infants born to mothers who smoked weed while pregnant were usually jittery and difficult to comfort. They also had any of the following diseases: attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome, impaired motor skills, concentration problems, leukemia, short-term memory disorders, problems with judgment, and impaired social interaction.

If you actually thought that you are not harming your baby while you are getting "high," then, you are absolutely wrong. Smoking while pregnant is already bad. And smoking weed while pregnant is even worst. Stop smoking weed now!
    your showing youself as a bit of a tit there, you come on a weed forum and tell us what to do, and that's to stop smoking weed!

we aren't fucking stupid, we know weed is healthy and smoking isn't,

what do you think the baby is feeling like in there when mum is stoned? having a panick attack?, no he is warm, safe and comfortable

At the end of the day we live in democratic society
    and we can do what we want, if thats ok with you
    Last edited by katy; 29-10-10 at 07:30 PM.
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

Thanks

here you there mate legalize and it will all go away

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jinx3110 View Post
    Its always the same isn't it 'cannabis is a gateway drug' bla bla bla.
    I actually have to commend the uk government for there ability to hide the fact that this is totally caused by prohibition alone from all but the 'enlightened' of us lol. They have the wool pulled over there eyes.
    Keeping weed illegal causes far more harm than good in every way you want to look at it.

Ahhh my rant is now over (sparks up) what was I saying?

Jinx

That gateway rubbish pisses me off tbh, they have no proof of this only the odd kid who says he lost it on weed perhaps that is because they where abusing cannabis in the first place. You could say the same about ciggies, beer ect but they are legal.... and the government gain tax's from them to so who is opening gates now hey...

Thanks

i'd suffer from pshychosis and i tell u this for nothing it wasnt from the weed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast