Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: counter intelligence against the propoganda on weed, maybe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital View Post
    Wow!!! where did you dig this up????
    I got to admit i'm a geek, there is some interesting research being done into CBN/DBD's in euorope atm, a lot of it is pretty technical but that one is interesting reading because of the case studies.

I'll post some more later if i remember

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

hey,

didn't read all this thread, so hope i'm not repeating.

cannabis has been used by pregnant women for 1000's years to alleiviate morning sickness, until it was made illegal.
    the scientists developed a new drug to replace the harmless but illegal one called thalidamide, anyone heard of that?

i think that many people younger than me, (40) will not of heard of it as it was swept under the carpet, but children were born with horible deformaties. no-one got compensation!

free the weed
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

dekay (16-08-10), uncleskunkle (23-03-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

A very good friend of mine (he's in his mid-40's) was very nearly a Thalidomide baby. His Mum was prescribed it & took it once but it made her throw up so she chucked them away. He was subsequently born perfectly formed. A lucky escape...

But then I myself was born in 1963 the year they legalised the Contraceptive Pill. As I was born illegitimately (& subsequently adopted) if I'd been conceived about 8 months later, well, I wouldn't have been cos my Mum would have been on the pill...
    Last edited by Ganesha; 05-08-10 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks

Dont talk to FRANK, he talks bollocks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderboy For This Useful Post:

The G is Stoned (10-03-11)

Thanks

Does smoking on weed even while pregnant have any adverse effect? The answer is a big YES!

Smoking on weed while pregnant is bad because it interferes with the fetus' blood supply. Smoking weed deprives the fetus of oxygen. And more often than not, the fetus is born with low birth weight or small for gestational age. These two conditions predispose the newborn into acquiring diseases like jaundice, infections, and many others. What is worst is that smoking increases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome.

Weed usually has additives like tobacco in order for it to be smoked. This means that smoking weed while pregnant exposes your fetus to other harmful substances aside from weed. You are also exposing your baby to the life-threatening effects of tobacco.

Studies have established that smoking weed while pregnant may affect the baby's development. Infants born to mothers who smoked weed while pregnant were usually jittery and difficult to comfort. They also had any of the following diseases: attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome, impaired motor skills, concentration problems, leukemia, short-term memory disorders, problems with judgment, and impaired social interaction.

If you actually thought that you are not harming your baby while you are getting "high," then, you are absolutely wrong. Smoking while pregnant is already bad. And smoking weed while pregnant is even worst. Stop smoking weed now!

Bobby Digital Guest

Quote Originally Posted by loveweed View Post
    Does smoking on weed even while pregnant have any adverse effect? The answer is a big YES!

Smoking on weed while pregnant is bad because it interferes with the fetus' blood supply. Smoking weed deprives the fetus of oxygen. And more often than not, the fetus is born with low birth weight or small for gestational age. These two conditions predispose the newborn into acquiring diseases like jaundice, infections, and many others. What is worst is that smoking increases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome.

Weed usually has additives like tobacco in order for it to be smoked. This means that smoking weed while pregnant exposes your fetus to other harmful substances aside from weed. You are also exposing your baby to the life-threatening effects of tobacco.

Studies have established that smoking weed while pregnant may affect the baby's development. Infants born to mothers who smoked weed while pregnant were usually jittery and difficult to comfort. They also had any of the following diseases: attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome, impaired motor skills, concentration problems, leukemia, short-term memory disorders, problems with judgment, and impaired social interaction.

If you actually thought that you are not harming your baby while you are getting "high," then, you are absolutely wrong. Smoking while pregnant is already bad. And smoking weed while pregnant is even worst. Stop smoking weed now!
    you off your pickle m8, tobacco is much worse than weed. mother can vape or eat it, it is a non toxic plant!!!! much better than drinking coffee or taking sum pharma drug.

Get your facts right before you come posting mis information on this site

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (07-10-10), needsmust (26-10-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Think u can safely take the word weed out, smoking is bad even if u smoking vitamins, theres no evidence weed is any more harmful and if it isnt smoked then it isnt toxic to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by loveweed View Post

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

uncleskunkle (23-03-15)

Thanks

Hey dekay hun, good debate going on, liking this thread, but we've heard it all before and we continue to rehash (pardon the pun) old shit! I found a website I'll paste the link below, anyone else seen this site before? well.... let me know if ye got the same instant thought as me dekay lol. cheers

https://dleu.drugs.gov.uk/register.form

13. The Following User Says Thank You to swampy For This Useful Post:

uncleskunkle (23-03-15)

Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Drugs license lol, i wish.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast