Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: High for over 24 hours

Thanks

Default High for over 24 hours

hey guys i'm kinda new to weed and this forum etc, but it was my 6th or 5th time yesterday and i smoked quite a bit. I still felt high this morning after 9 hours sleep but thought it should wear off. It hasnt still and i still feel it a good 27 hours later; mainly a body buzz. Any help?

On a side note i could do with some help, at school i started feeling weird, and then i got the same body buzz from weed and felt properly high for a good 3 hours without taking anything though! i was rolling a few joints the night before so could that of done anything?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,108 Times

Cannabis isnt like LSD which can cause Flash-backs, It's more than likly that your mind is playing tricks on you.. If you had eaten a lot of 'spacecakes' then you could stay high for maybe 8-16 hours.. but not 27 hours from smoking a joint.

lol.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Just remember, you is still a young guy, don't go hammering it too much now or you may well regret it later

Wish I still had the same effect though LOL, I'm lucky to get a good 3hrs buzz these days

Thanks

how old are you? maybe you are convincing yourself you are stoned cause you dont know what it's like properly yet!!
    p.s the LSD flashbacks thing is bullshit!! propganda

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Sphinx in 24 yrs time you may post a thread titled...high for over 24 years
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (13-02-11)

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

wow what strain was it mate?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

How much had you been drinking? How much water? could well be dehydrated and it also depends on the weed, homegrown or bought from a dealer? The weed can be of bad quality, not cured well, contaminated etc etc etc

Its usual to get bad headaches after using bad cured weed or bad flushed weed, have happen to me many times when its been bought from dealers which have had me having bad "hangover" for a day after.
    Last edited by J420; 13-02-11 at 03:27 AM.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sphinx View Post
    hey guys i'm kinda new to weed and this forum etc, but it was my 6th or 5th time yesterday and i smoked quite a bit. I still felt high this morning after 9 hours sleep but thought it should wear off. It hasnt still and i still feel it a good 27 hours later; mainly a body buzz. Any help?

On a side note i could do with some help, at school i started feeling weird, and then i got the same body buzz from weed and felt properly high for a good 3 hours without taking anything though! i was rolling a few joints the night before so could that of done anything?
    Thanks
    at school ?? should ya be on here

PG Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sphinx View Post

Thanks
    Don't smoke so much and come back for advice when you're 18.

(vitamin C always used to bring me back down to earth , Happy birthday for Tuesday btw, see you in two years)

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PG For This Useful Post:

flunk (13-02-11), Grub (13-02-11), J420 (13-02-11), jobby2812 (14-02-11), THE DUDE ABIDES (13-02-11)

Thanks

Thats the madest post ive ever read.

Fuck
    Thanx HillBilly

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast