Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: bio bizz

Thanks

Default bio bizz

i am starten my first grow soon cant wait done loads of reaserch i am going to use the bio bizz soil
    mix. anyone use this ? what nutrients i would use with this ?

Master Poet Guest

Lolages,

You say you done your reaserch and then ask what nutes to use! lol

You can use any nutrients that you want.

Thanks

I been using bio bizz all mix, using ionic soil nutrients mate, plants been in 6 weeks to date, round about 3 ft tall bushy, healthy looking things just been switched to 12/12 at weekend, only fed half strenght nutrient (3.5ml per litre) three times during veg stage, just watered as and when they needed it, was around every other day, Im intending to feed bloom nutrient again at half strenght every other watering, again I will water more or less every other day, Im trying to air on the side of less is better lol, plants look really heathy since the chnge and flowering has began, forgot to add that plats get 1 litre each per waterig or nutriet feed, sems to suit them, and any detrimental variation from nut feed can be redresssed quickly by simply watering or purging for another day, Ive not really bothered to read up to mkuch on soil growing as there is far to much conflicting info, best just follow the plants mate, if they look healthy and progress then you doing ok, if not have a think and trt adress problem

will get some pics up later, as i said in other posts this is the forst grow I have dne in about 18 years, used to be a hydrogrower, but going for the most simple and basic methods this time, see what the results are like, if its poor then I will revert to hydropnics which I know well, likesay will get pics up later
    Last edited by salukismoker; 15-02-11 at 12:55 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to salukismoker For This Useful Post:

the thc doctor (15-02-11)

Thanks

yes reserch in growing not fucking netrients or i would not have posted the thread
    fucken smartass

Thanks

Hi mate, I use all mix, grow, bloom and top max at the mo but I have a few other nutes I want to try at a later grow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to white widow For This Useful Post:

the thc doctor (15-02-11)

Thanks

alright m8 was gona use canna start i think you call it that for the seedling and veg stage dont know what to use for flowering stage

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Quote Originally Posted by the thc doctor View Post
    yes reserch in growing not fucking netrients or i would not have posted the thread
    fucken smartass
    take no notice the boys a bully........or trys to be.

"lolages" wonder who he copied there
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by the thc doctor View Post
    fucken smartass
    Yes I am a smart arse, but then I know what Im doing. When someone says that they have reserched growing that to my mind includes nutrients. Twat

And as I said, you can use any nutrients that you want be they Ionic, HESI, Vitalink etc.

Thanks

lol cough no worrys there always a few funny fuckers or so they think everywere these days

yea and how the fuck did you get to know what you are doing by others so be thankful for that. as for me im still learning and not
    ashamed to ask stupid questions i should have put the thread more clearly for cocky cunts like you who think there the fucking
    dogs balls cause they have grown a few plants.if you wana be a dick about things dont reply to my threads simple. wee tip for
    your future posts no one likes a smart arse.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to the thc doctor For This Useful Post:

Smokeface (15-02-11)

Jāck Herer Guest

hows that for ya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bio Bizz Feeding..jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	38850  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast