Thread: seedling ec ?

Thanks

Default seedling ec ?

Just wondering what most ppl have found the best ec for germination and frist week or two of seedling growth just getting going on the frist hydro setup and dont want to burn the plants befor there plants. got 2 in soil right now but im bord and wanted to try the dro out to to see witch i like best.all advanced nutes sensi line grow and bloom and seedling food from a in country brand of 0-3-2 thanks for all the help i get here helps lots

Thanks

oh the ec i was planning on was between 0.6 and 0.8 thats for the cube soak and frist week of feeding then switch to the sensi for week 2 till end of vedge

Similar Threads

1. Seedling help ??
    By Jumangi in forum Germination & Propagation
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-03-11, 11:19 PM
  2. Seedling
    By Hippy in forum General Stoners Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-10, 02:50 PM
  3. Seedling?
    By simon101 in forum Novice Section
    Replies: 5