Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How Does Cannabis Help You?

Thanks

Still in mid 20's here so no major conditions only a trapped nerve in my back occasionally which it helps no end. I also can't concentrate for very long and get bored too quick. Until I've had a joint then I could out-stare Mike Tyson.

Thanks

Insomnia - I have this real bad. When I don't drink any alcohol I will be lucky to sleep 2 hours in a night. When you're working a 70 hour week, it catches-up with you.

I don't get through much weed in a week - probably less than 4g when I have it. But I sleep OK when I have it.

My back is also a bit dodgy - weed helps.

Thanks

Its helps me in many ways, stimulates my appetite, kills tng and nerve pain in mouth/jaw, helps me sleeps (but sometimes keeps me awake). Stops me from having muscle spasms in my neck/arm and shoulder. Helps keeps my stomach calm due to IBS. Kills the pain in my left testicale from block vains i had removed 6 years ago. Its helps me so much to function as a normal person

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

For me it helps with back ache & insomnia

Thanks

I dont smoke because I need to, I dont have any medical related problems I think.. some headaches here and there.

Sometimes Im tired from work, and it helps.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

I've smoke weed off and on for most of my life usually for recreational purposes and to ease back pain. A couple of years ago I got a nerve trapped in my neck and suffered horrible pains for a long time. I got sick of going to the GP and no offers of treatment, just ibuprofen gel and 200 tablets (70% paracetamol and 30% dihydrocodine). The only way I could sleep is to lie on my back with my right arm above my head and my head turned to the left. Weed helped me sleep, eased the pain in my back and shoulder and improved the quality of my life so I started growing and never looked back. Now I have no back pain, the trapped nerve is much better and I sleep like a baby when I've had a toke. I've also saved the tax payer a fortune in useless fucking visits to the GP and useless drugs!
    Last edited by TIKTOK; 17-07-11 at 12:35 PM. Reason: shit spelling

Thanks

Thanks

Some clinical studies have indicated that THC has some analgesic activity in patients with cancer.18 However, there is a narrow therapeutic window between doses that produce useful analgesia and those that produce unacceptable central nervous system effects. Several studies have shown improvement of pain at higher doses,19 while others have shown no effect or a negative effect at higher doses compared with placebo.
    NO SPAMMING YOUR SIG

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

i treat my partner who has severe spinal stenosis,nerve damage,and osteo arthritis.the cannabis works were the prescription drugs dont.i grow afghani1 but dont make oil i make finger hash from the best bits and put it in gelatine capsules.easy to take and works.

DocBrown Guest

Well i take it for Depression, Anxiety and Insomnia...... and it keeps all 3 at bay.
    About 70% of the strains ive tried have helped me more so than any other medication

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast