Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cyprus?

Thanks

Do they still sell MD120 in Cyprus??
    If they do.. Fuck the smoke. Get a case of that and a bottle of Vodka...

I was off my tits for a month on that gear...

Thanks

Only just spotted this thread, Cyprus my favourite place in the whole world, n I been to a few places incl Africa. I too am am going in August for 2 wk (although looking at extending that to 4). This will be my 6th time I think, I've learned the lingo too, well in the process of. If you are careful and spend wisely 2k will be enough. Are you self catering? Orphanides (Ορφανιδεσ) supermarket just off Tomb of The Kings Road is cheapest.

There was a noticeable increase in cost of living since going to Euro over there. I remember first time I ever went in 2004, there was 3 of had a 3 course meal and drank large vodkas all night and the bill came to CYP45 = GBP40. Now the same night in the same bar costs around EU90.

Whereabouts in Pahos you staying? A car is a must, I always pick one up from airport and drop it back off on way back, Bit expensive though for a few weeks so I suggest maybe hiring one for 3 days. Check out Aphrodites Rock, Kurion, Aphrodites Baths (stunning!)

PM me if you need any more info mate

Aphrodites Baths - that water is feckin freezing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thcdudeuk View Post
    no way this sucks dudes im goin paphos in august for 2wks.....
    is it really that expensive... theres me,mrs n our 4 kids...i was thinking 2k spendiz better rethink
    as always RESPECT

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GrassHopper For This Useful Post:

thcdudeuk (11-05-11)

Thanks

Only just spotted this thread, Cyprus my favourite place in the whole world, n I been to a few places incl Africa. I too am am going in August for 2 wk (although looking at extending that to 4). This will be my 6th time I think, I've learned the lingo too, well in the process of. If you are careful and spend wisely 2k will be enough. Are you self catering? Orphanides (Ορφανιδεσ) supermarket just off Tomb of The Kings Road is cheapest.

There was a noticeable increase in cost of living since going to Euro over there. I remember first time I ever went in 2004, there was 3 of had a 3 course meal and drank large vodkas all night and the bill came to CYP45 = GBP40. Now the same night in the same bar costs around EU90.

Whereabouts in Pahos you staying? A car is a must, I always pick one up from airport and drop it back off on way back, Bit expensive though for a few weeks so I suggest maybe hiring one for 3 days. Check out Aphrodites Rock, Kurion, Aphrodites Baths (stunning!)

Aphrodites Baths

Quote Originally Posted by thcdudeuk View Post
    no way this sucks dudes im goin paphos in august for 2wks.....
    is it really that expensive... theres me,mrs n our 4 kids...i was thinking 2k spendiz better rethink
    as always RESPECT

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GrassHopper For This Useful Post:

thcdudeuk (11-05-11)

Thanks

Take weed with you.put in cling film an with a layer of vasaline an crushed coffee beans with more tight cling round it.(I stitched a pocket in my boxers so it didn't move around)I also got very pissed to keep my mind off it.

Thanks

Im going ayia napa on the 18th june for 2 weeks. cant fecking wait. Niss/nipple beach looks so dam sexy
    tommorow il shave my balls and put my cock through a warm apple pie... mmmmmmmhhhhhooooooh

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary C For This Useful Post:

thcdudeuk (11-05-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,033 Times

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GrassHopper View Post

Aphrodites Baths
    nice1 for that dude really appreciate it were stayin in a private villa in a town called chlorakas ( dunno if thats spelt rite lol ) just outside coral bay
    theres 12 of us all together so car hire is pretty much out as we would need a bloody mini bus lol.... really cant wait to go now it just seems to be draggin roll on the sun oh yeah
    btw how hot does it get in aug???? and the mrs just said how much is the average price of car hire and can u drive up across the border to the north side??? cuz shes heard that you cant... thanx again dude
    as always RESPECT
    "If You Smoke Like I Smoke Ya High Like Everyday"
    RESPECT

Thanks

August is the hottest month out there. looking at 30-40c

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary C For This Useful Post:

thcdudeuk (12-05-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Hi Dude, car hire is not as expensive as UK (although most other things are dearer), they also drive on the left so very easy. The border with the 'north' is fully open to tourists and I would deffo go there, much more laid back and 'unspoilt' than the south. Be careful with your weed though, both parts have very strict drug laws.
    Have a super holiday mate and don't forget the sun block!
    All good things
    TDA

13. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

thcdudeuk (12-05-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    August is the hottest month out there. looking at 30-40c
    bloody hell dude thats toasty factor 50 for me then lol
    as always RESPECT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUDE ABIDES View Post
    Hi Dude, car hire is not as expensive as UK (although most other things are dearer), they also drive on the left so very easy. The border with the 'north' is fully open to tourists and I would deffo go there, much more laid back and 'unspoilt' than the south. Be careful with your weed though, both parts have very strict drug laws.
    Have a super holiday mate and don't forget the sun block!
    All good things
    TDA
    cheers for that dude just been looking at car hire. cant find any were that do 12 seater mini bus only transfers.. so then we looked at gettin 2 cars but every were we look it say this
    Border Exit: Vehicles are not permitted to enter the Northern part of Cyprus (the area under Turkish occupation), or any other country, as this will invalidate the insurance.
    lol it doesnt sound to good..... we tryd loads of car hire places and they all say the same
    weed fuck that i aint riskin that nooooo way. i'll just have a cold turkey for 10 days... just have to get smashed on the cheap drinks.....
    thanx dude as always RESPECT

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thcdudeuk For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (13-05-11)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast