Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: greedy goverment..robbing us blind

Thanks

Angry greedy goverment..robbing us blind

The average price of a litre of petrol now stands at nearly £1.30, with more than 80p going to the Treasury in VAT and fuel duty.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,329 Times

I want one of them cars that runs on hemp.

Thanks

i know petrol money these days is a joke

Notorious WD Guest

im personally thinking of buying a new petrol car and getting a lpg conversion, 70 odd pence for a litre and it works just as well cant be wrong.
    if youve got a diesel, get a new fuel filter and use bio-diesel (avoid red tho pmsl, all cases are treated with either confiscation of vehicle or £1000 fine if you get caught using that stuff).

the government no they have you over a barrel and will bend youover and make you pay, £1.50 a litre will be here by this time next year i guarantee...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitediesel View Post

the government no they have you over a barrel and will bend youover and make you pay, £1.50 a litre will be here by this time next year i guarantee...
    Agreed its touch your toes time.
    Thanx HillBilly

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,108 Times

Rip-off Britain.. Get used to it pal.

Thanks

£1.33 here its a bloody joke, it costs a third of my pay to cover fuel, might as well live easy on the dole and have a lot more expendable income, oh wait I cant because I have savings. keep the poor fucking desperate is our governments motto.

Notorious WD Guest

The way you have to see things is like this; the country are in debt and everyone realises that the debt has to be paid, but no-one wants to pay it directly (council cutting jobs for mass rioting from unions).
    To be able to pay a debt you must have money of course, which the government doesnt have! so they are trying to raise some cash, increase of fuel costs is basically taking via the backdoor which affects everybody and doesnt focus in on one such type of person as does the council job custs.

The increase in fuel duty will bring quieter roads and put more people on public transports which then ease congestion on motorways and roads (car sharing and use of trains has increased significantly in birmingham) and also the extra cash will come in handy for teh goverment, of course this will hurt everybody and most particularly the working class. What i will say is this, inflation is reaching 4% and the target is 2%, everything is costing more and more nbut wages remain the same so that causes hyper inflation, to combat that you should buy gold and silver which are an hedge against inflation, buy now and sell later when things get worse (which they will). The pain has only just begun, the base rate of inflation is 0.5% so tracker rate mortages costs are low, the rate is due to go up soon so those families who are clinging hold of there house by the skin oif their teeth will now lose their homes to reposession due to cost rising beyond their means. A fixed rate mortgage is a must in the due future!!!

We will have 3 million unemloyed by 2015, just wait and see...

Other than that, this situation is out of our hands so dont be down as you cant do anything to avoid this, just know that gold and silver are the perfect hedge for this and everybody with sense has been buying it for the last 2 years where as joe bloggs off the street has been selling it via the blinking post and been getting fuck all for it in the process...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

teutonic (07-05-11), toker1983 (28-02-11)

Thanks

aye them gold companies fucking robbed everyone lol, there all fucked off with the gold now aswell so the cash is probably in some other country, well done britain ceasing the oportunity as allways I read an article the other day that all these cash for gold thngs were not honouring the buy backs and melting the gold down as soon as they got their greedy fingers all over it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toker1983 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,348 Times

Quote Originally Posted by whitediesel View Post
    £1.50 a litre will be here by this time next year i guarantee...
    it already is £1.60 in tha 1 garage in london owned by an mp!!??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StonedAsFuck For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast