Default Outdoor/Greenhouse automatic strain grow UK Journal

Hey all this is my second outdoor grow using autos here are the strains

• Afghan Kush Ryder
    • Super Cali Haze
    • Big Bang
    • shot adrenaline
    • greenomatic
    • anna purna

so after much reading i decided to germinate using the paper towel method, we didnt have a headed mat whcih alot of people recommended so we place our two plates on a radiator which is on a low heat and checked regularly GOOD NEWS is that 5/6 seeds sprouted a root in less than 24h and the last one in under 48 h so IT WORKS las year we tried just putting them straight in the grown and lowryder took a week just to show the taproot so in conclusion the paper towel method method is amazing.

We planted on March 6th and are keeping them inside on a widow with good light untill there big enough to go into the polytunnel.

If people are interested ill keep this going and try and shed some light on a specifics of uk outdoor automatics as i have struggled to find the relevant info, im also compiling a list of info for each strain regarding overall weight,height,time, performance,nutes and smoke/vape report.

If anyone has any experience of these strains and specifically what nutes to give them i would love to hear.

Last season we started late in may and we planted
    • Bluberry auto
    • Top 69
    • Kannabia Gnomo
    • Lowryder 2

PEACE TO ALL

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,437 Times

Never grown any of the strains you're growing but I am watching your grow with anticipation bud .. :P
    Why we all should be growing outdoors:

"... it is scientifically proven the best marijuana is grown under the sun. There is no indoor light that can replicate the sun light, the range of cannabinoids and terpene that can develope in the marijuana resin thanks to the sunlight is never achievable on a indoor setting ..."

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

yeah me too! i have the pakistan ryder for my greenhouse along with a friend or 3 ,best of luck man ,these outdoor diary sections get really busy in a month or so ,there will be plenty of people checkin out your diary!

Thanks

cheers guys ill keep it nice and tasty with as many photos and updates as poss

Thanks

Looking forward to this as heading down the auto route myself this summer so good luck.

How did you get on with the auto blueberry last year? Tempted to try it myself this year so would be interested to hear.

CHeers. M

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Subbed good luck! leafy

Thanks

hey all cheers for your encouragement, auto blueberry was a good grower but didn't take on much of the original blueberry characteristics and as a smoke we all found it up and down not very high but also not couch lock its was just a bit of brain dead so i wouldn't recommend. This obviously could have been down to many factor as this was my first grow. kannabia Gnomo is a good smoke as was top 69 and low ryder 2 but these are all early auto.

Iv seen alot of good stuff about mi5 and super cali haze.

Today iv been making a time lapse of super cali as she popped up yesterday and is getting to it. ill upload asap

Peace all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to autooutdoor For This Useful Post:

marlcent (11-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

When are all these plants getting put outside mate? all the best leafy

Thanks

Hey Autooutdoor, nice little selection there! Loads of strains, im joining you with the Shot Adrenaline. Will be nice to compare results, Good Luck!!!
    ‘Cause it’s Friday; you ain’t got no job… and you ain’t got shit to do....

Thanks

sweet StonEdd, i think she will be a good grow. iv only got one plant per strain but variety is the spice of life so i prefer lots of different strains. im going to do an update today with pics etc as a lot has changed. iv purchased a 200 watt cfl and built my own reflector as the lack of light was starting to worry me so now its going to be a combined grow indoor until flowering and then in the polytunnel at which time i hope the sun is out.

The reasons for this is last year i started late but with a good amount of sun but still too cold so this year i thought start early indoors and then place outside but they were struggling and stretching. im going to take some pics now if anyone has any advice then it would be much welcomed.

Cheers and stay tuned!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast