Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Outdoor/Greenhouse automatic strain grow UK Journal

Thanks

cheers folks for all the advice,im away working at the moment so ill post some pics around tues as i believe they have started to make some good progress.

Thanks

O'rite mate I'll be staying well tuned in as I'm looking for some good yield auto's for this year, only done 1 grow with Auto Blue Mystic so far but was well impressed had around 3/4 ounce dried from it, which I was more than happy with for my 1st grow , if the leave's are droopy then my guess is too much water, as someone else stated in this thread wait until water has dried almost completely before adding any more and be sure to remove any run off, not sure you'd need to add any nutes and if you do then do it sparingly, I done mine every 3 water's add 1/2-3/4 strength, but I repoted when they was starting to look like they needed a little extra so the soil gave them most of what they needed, but if I was you I'd focus a bit more on nitrogen as that's the main thing the need for growing big and strong, feel free to check out my pic's from my grow which started last year and came through to this year for harvest , good luck fella I'll be dropping by regularly
    Stoner 4 lyf, get high, eat high, sleep high, fuck high! Gas Mask's are the way forward if you aint tried 1 u aint been stoned ;o)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg...0&ppuser=16022 Blue Mystic Grow Pic's

Thanks

Default Update!!!

Hey all sorry its been so long iv been mega busy with work. Its all looking very promising most strains are doing great and shot adrenaline is crazy good, iv been using techniques like lst and fim (only on one which isnt in the pics) i started with 7 seeds and then i added some of my own seeds which two are hermies and 2 are females and there os some crazy nature pollenated variety between bluberry auto and low ryder 2 and gnomo. any way here are some pics hope you like and any comments are always welcome

more pics coming soon when the uploader works

4. The Following User Says Thank You to autooutdoor For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (11-05-11)

Thanks

Looking good! Defo keep an eye on this as im growing auto Critical Mass this year and would like to compare progress/pics/yeilds. How big is your greenhouse?

Good luck and happy cultivation

Milton Krest
    Last edited by milton krest; 09-05-11 at 09:36 PM.

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

nice work mate,how are those little seedlings progressing now?

Thanks

Yeah leafys right, Both my KC T.N.R have gone purple in the middle and down the stem but its is due to coldness and hardening off
    the purple seems to be fadeing with new growth so dont worry
    -StealthyGrower!-
    -----------------------
    ------> 2016 - UK Guerilla Greenhouse Auto Grow <--------
    ----------------------

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by autooutdoor View Post
    Also is there anywhere on the forum or has anyone any ideas about a legalise campaign cos i bet with all the peeps who use these forums we could really get something started via twitter/facebook and eventually marches ect.

Any ideas get back me
    I use a campain through facebook, it's pretty good and gives you a few ways to help out by spreading the word and the benefits about medical cannabis.

https://www.facebook.com/ClearUK

oh and good luck with your grow!
    - be happy

Random Strain and Easy Rider Greenhouse Grow!
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...asy-Rider-Grow

Thanks

Cheers guys all is looking sweet and really starting too smell, ill get more pics asap, my greenhouse is 2meters by 3.5 but folded so its 2x2. It's just a cheap pollytunnel.

Peace
    Last edited by autooutdoor; 16-05-11 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks

Hey all here are some pics from today.
    All plants

Annapurna

I think she's about a week away she didn't like lst (low stress training) and as such seems to have flowered v early as she is.meant to take 120 days and its been around 70 I think.

Any ideas ?

This is shot adrenaline which is a beast and doing the best so far

Thanks

Below is greenomatic

This plant struggled at the start and was a bit of a runt but she has turned it around and us looking tight,if any could give suggestions on how much longer for all of these that would be amazing help.

Here is afghan lush ryder

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast