Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newbie How Many Plants Can I Grow

Thanks

Default Newbie How Many Plants Can I Grow

Hi Everyone.

I was just wondering how many plants can you fit in a 2.4x1.2 metre tent and how many lights would you use? I am thinking you could get 16 plants in and you would need 2 lights. Is this right and if it was a 1.2x1.2 would it be 8 plants and 1 light? Allso i was wondering if anyone knew how much energy or an approximate cost it is to run one of the lights for 12 hours a day for the week.

Thanks

Doug

nuube Guest

10 plant rule here mate, and why would a newbie start out with such a big tent?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    10 plant rule here mate, and why would a newbie start out with such a big tent?
    to jump in at the deepend lol and maybe in a fewweeks find out hes bit off more than he can chew

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jackthelad21 For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (09-11-13)

Thanks

no the reason is a 1.2 metre setup is like £500 and a 2.4 metre £700, why is there a 10 plant rule is there an area per sqm each plant has to have? thanks, any idea on the cost to run a light also?

Thanks

read the rules ... may help abit .... 10 plant rule ... for personal use only ... no dealers are welcome here ... along them lines kinda thing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DougFunny View Post
    no the reason is a 1.2 metre setup is like £500 and a 2.4 metre £700, why is there a 10 plant rule is there an area per sqm each plant has to have? thanks, any idea on the cost to run a light also?
    you cant gt a 1.2m tent setup 600w light carbon filter the full works of ebay for bwt £200 mark

Thanks

I didn't realise, could you let me know then if a 1.2 metre tent would fit 8 and if you would just need 1 light, i'm just trying to figure if it is worth starting to grow my own as I am disabled, can I ask a mad question also what can you cook weed with haha, as I am using it for medicinal purposes so was wondering if there was anything else besides cakes. Thanks

Thanks

didn't realise it was that cheap, thanks bud

Thanks

you could get upto 9 in a 1.2m tent but 4 monsters would be beter and 1 light would do indica strains are good for medical use i think theres allsort you can cook with it but im not sure im sure sum1 else would advise you better than i can

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackthelad21 View Post
    you could get upto 9 in a 1.2m tent but 4 monsters would be beter and 1 light would do indica strains are good for medical use i think theres allsort you can cook with it but im not sure im sure sum1 else would advise you better than i can
    Is cheese an indica strain? also could you tell me where the rules are annd where there is a sticky post about starting up maybe. thanks matey.

Also if i did start a grow dya think its a good idea coming on here haha like dya think it maybe monitored by the police?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast