Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Getting weed through an airport

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

I was once on a flight from A/dam to Munich. At the German end we got pulled by the Zollampt (customs). I had ciggies and baccy so they "told me" I smoke the baccy and use the cigs for my joints. I didn't have anything on me so I just rolled my eyes and told them to hurry up as I had a train to catch. When they'd finished rumaging through my stuff one of them asked to look in my rucksack. He pulled out a tin foil package and said "what's this" and I said "cheese sarnies". He put them back in my rucksack and let me go, there could have been anything in that packet lol. I wouldn't risk it tho'!

Thanks

Wash your hands then wrap it, wash hands again the wrap and do this a few time, jar
    of face cream and scoop some out gear in jar refill with cream and stick in your case
    but realise if caught....you know.
    I've carried hash, E and charlie abroad on countless ocassions using this method i used
    to stick it down my boxers but all you do is get para and look out for dogs.....
    you take your chance but if caught give your friend or partner all the spending money
    and tell them to have a good time.

on a cloud half the time, other half in the fridge
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,406 Times

dont know whether you guys have seen those vids from the ex police 'how not to get busted' but from reading a few similar threads to this no one ever says that wrapping the weed/hash at the latest time possible before boarding a plane or posting it in the mail as everything is porious and after time the smell will seep through what ever you wrap it in....... so my advice on wrapping it up is do it as late as possible and make sure you wash your hands alot as said

but personally not worth the risk with chances of getting it at the festival are HIGH!
    ---Marley's Grow Diaries---

Marley's Diary - Black Rose - Kushage - Sour AK - Jack https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ack-Black-Rose
    Marley's 3 Strain Soil Grow - BlackJack - Nebula - Critical#47 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-Soil-Grow

A Trich or Few a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

Thanks

The old wrapped in cling film taped under the armpit does the job for small amounts. Also a tip from the top. Go for a piss just before customs and piss on your hands a little. Disgusting I know but effective. The dog handler just thinks the dog likes you. (the dog will just sniff your hands and balls, sign of affection).

Thanks

Last time i took back from Amsterdam was in 2008 i normally flatten out the different hashish wrap them up individually in cling film,then fill a baggie keeping it as flat as possible then cling film that baggie up and then strap it to the arch of foot and for the other foot would be your green just grind it up fill a baggie keep it flat cling film up couple of times and stap it to footput on socks black ones seem to be better for some reason..then on with trainers (never be told yet to remove trainers but saw meny others with boots or shoes being asked to take them off)..it can be a bit uncomfortable for a few hours but when you arrive home and get out the airport what a feeling..
    Havent been in a few years so dont know what like this xray machine is..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supersillybilly View Post
    The old wrapped in cling film taped under the armpit does the job for small amounts. Also a tip from the top. Go for a piss just before customs and piss on your hands a little. Disgusting I know but effective. The dog handler just thinks the dog likes you. (the dog will just sniff your hands and balls, sign of affection).
    jesus, the lengths people go thru

Thanks

i have made four succesfull trips back from amsterdam with over an ounce each time as have my 2 mates..we simply grind all the weed up put it in a small bg and put this into another bag(make sure both bags have no holes)then put it into a half full shower gell bottle.(non transparent obviously).iwe then put the shower gell bottles in our luggage and have never been caught in four trips.i might add that the last trip my brother and i filler 3 shower gell bottles each and between us got over a 100 grams of ak47 and white widow into the country .GOOD TIMES LOL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kev the rev For This Useful Post:

teutonic (09-06-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kev the rev View Post
    i have made four succesfull trips back from amsterdam with over an ounce each time as have my 2 mates..we simply grind all the weed up put it in a small bg and put this into another bag(make sure both bags have no holes)then put it into a half full shower gell bottle.(non transparent obviously).iwe then put the shower gell bottles in our luggage and have never been caught in four trips.i might add that the last trip my brother and i filler 3 shower gell bottles each and between us got over a 100 grams of ak47 and white widow into the country .GOOD TIMES LOL
    you cant travel with liquid anymore... i was told to throw away 2 bottles of shower gel before leaving UK last time.... it was since the attmpted shoe bombings

Thanks

That's only in your hand luggage... you can put shampoo etc in the back you check

They usually go through much less stringent checks! And you aren't denied liquid in that bag...

Growing: Green Poison, NL5 Haze Mist, Original Amnesia, Critical Jack, Exodus Cheese, Power Skunk
    Have Grown: Blue Hash, Could #9, Blueberry, Orange Bud, Super Lemon Haze, Kandy Kush, Speed Devil, Fast Bud, Easy Ryder, White Widow... and loving every minute

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

Internal flights only xray bag and and hand luggage, very occasionally searched briefly (unless you are wearing a T-Shirt with a huge MJ leaf on).

Scotsmans idea FTW.

On a side note, we were going to a rave once, and we all had our various ways of getting our gear in as usual.

My mate thought he had a great method, he put all his gear in a money bag, and cable tied it to his cock so the bag was stuck between his cock and his nuts (sorry for the mental pics).

His face when he came out of the toilets asking 'how do you undo cable ties?' was too funny....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy For This Useful Post:

GrassHopper (11-06-11)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast