Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hempy forum yay! who does, & what style do you do?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

Default Hempy forum yay! who does, & what style do you do?

well as we now have our own dedicated hempy forum we had better use it

i hempy in 2 gal/ 10L buckets with 3 parts perlite/1 part vermiculite
    with a 2.5 inch drain hole
    and i find this way of growing simple ph 6.2 i tryed 5.8 but got spots went to 6.2 and sorted
    im using full range two part vitalink nutes + additives and find them very forgiving

when this grow is over i will probably try coco hempys with the res filed with perlite as getting rid of all the white stuff could be a problem in the end there only so much i can put on my garden and coco will perform just as good
    hempy him self grows in coco now with very good results a pound a plant he does grow big here's a pic of a plant that he says gave a pound cured

by the look at it he trains it like a grape vine flat on a wall ive seen it before flowering and he grows them tall and thin then flowers for a long while and you can see how it turns out
    but you can grow any way you like with these buckets
    what do you do? and why?

G-Man

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

Simba (01-07-11)

Thanks

Hi G-Man

some interesting info there. This is something that interests me as its a fairly undemanding method. How often and how much do you feed . When you do feed are you aiming for run off in order to refill the res in the bucket ?
    "Weed doesn't fuck up your motivation, it just fucks up your motivation to do things that suck" Joe Rogan

Thanks

ive just whipped a quick how to Hempy together look here HEMPYS ive just added when i water to it lol forgot that bit

G

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

umbongo (24-03-11)

Thanks

lol looks like my kind of section, well im on my first hempy grow lol still waiting to chop my current grow 8 days left then all on hempy got my clones in 1l mini hempys waiting to go into my tent. any1 reccomend any good nutes, i plan on using vitalink max 2 part and maybe vitalink buddy? im using really light solution of mircle grow for now lol i know aint very good nutes but seem to be doing the trick i got good growth all green and healthy
    Last edited by rim_the_rimmer; 24-03-11 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks

i as i said use vitalink icon recommended them and they seem very forgiving i used half guide dose
    max A & B grow and bloom, buddy, fulvic and the two bio adds, oh and a bit of sillicon so full range but i only used max grow for all of veg and dont think i needed much else and the first 2 weeks of flower was just bloom and silicon
    seem like good nutes to me plants look great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    i as i said use vitalink icon recommended them and they seem very forgiving i used half guide dose
    max A & B grow and bloom, buddy, fulvic and the two bio adds, oh and a bit of sillicon so full range but i only used max grow for all of veg and dont think i needed much else and the first 2 weeks of flower was just bloom and silicon
    seem like good nutes to me plants look great
    wicked man when my hempys r in ma tent ill start a diary

Thanks

When I start my grow I'll be using traditional hempy bucket medium of 3/1 perlite/vermiculite and I'll be using FoxFarm nutes so we'll see how that goes.

Oh I'm also a micro grower so I keep my plants small. My hempy buckets are quart containers so around only a liter.
    Everything I post on this forum is a work of fiction and is for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks

im sure your be chuffed with how they go

Thanks

Me too. First run with them will be a couple of Bubblegum and one Purple Satin. If they germ.

Thanks

sounds cool make sure you do a diary so we can see them working

G

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast