Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cheese#1

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cheddarBOB View Post
    Would love to try this strain but can't order over the web as my post sometimes goes to next door for some reason  will look out gor that seed company in my local shop....it's what ppl have been waiting for a good exodus cross !!!
    The only place you can get them over the counter atm is the London Seed Centre but it's strange about your post problems?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    [B]
    Characteristics: Identical in taste and high to the clone original in all phenotypes.

This is the very first cheese strain on the market that totally does what it says on the tin, namely, that Cheese#1 has taste and effect exactly like the original and cannot be picked out in blind taste tests.once people find their favourite pheno as there are 4 main morphological bud/branching types.

There are subtle differences in taste between these, like variations on a tone but all playing firmly in the key of cheese, so to speak?
    that does not make sense.
    it is either indistiquishable from the original or not...............it cannot be identical and have ''subtle differences'' to a clone.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,033 Times

just like to say thanks to rockster for the cheese #1 seeds as part of the thct growout.... and i really looking forward into seein hows these turn out
    as always RESPECT
    "If You Smoke Like I Smoke Ya High Like Everyday"
    RESPECT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    that does not make sense.
    it is either indistiquishable from the original or not...............it cannot be identical and have ''subtle differences'' to a clone.
    The thing is, when you've grown the clone out a fair amount you'll actually find slight taste variations between identical clones and the Cheese#1 taste variations are an exercise in hair splitting by experienced cheeseheads, but I could let you try any pheno and you'd just say it was cheese, so it is indistinguishable from the original clone and I've done blind taste tests with maybe 15 people and none of them could pick Cheese#1 out from the original.
    Last edited by Rockster; 09-05-11 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks

@ thcdudeuk.

I hope they turn out to your liking.
    Last edited by Rockster; 09-05-11 at 05:45 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

thcdudeuk (09-05-11)

Bobby Digital Guest

got some of these from rags via you rockster and will be growing them as soon as i haved moved house, hopefully by the end of next month if all goes well

cheers for the gifts and look forward to trying these out

peace

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Rockster (09-05-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital View Post
    got some of these from rags via you rockster and will be growing them as soon as i haved moved house, hopefully by the end of next month if all goes well

cheers for the gifts and look forward to trying these out

peace
    Nice one Bobby, it's my pleasure mate to be able to share the love a little bit and I hope they turn out to your liking.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newtothctalk View Post
    I would also appreciate it if those that hate Rockster and his breeding refrain from sending me private messages slagging him and his business off. I do not care and it is quite sad that you do to this extent.

If you do not like his seeds dont buy them.
    I hope the PM bit isn't aimed at me?

You seem to miss the point though, what about all the people who buy the seeds before everyone realises they aren't really what they claimed to be!

Ok, so the Rockster's Cheese is labelled so you know what you're buying - "Exodus x Skunk#1 x 3 back cross (cubed)" - fair enough

But the Cheese #1 is just a joke - "Identical in taste and high to the clone original in all phenotypes" followed by "There are subtle differences in taste between these, like variations on a tone but all playing firmly in the key of cheese, so to speak?"

So how can you then tell me it'll be identical, you've contradicted yourself?

It's bullshit, why can't you see that!

Fine, sell it as another hybrid/backcross like the Rockster's Cheese but don't make up lies about how you've mysteriously done what no one else has managed for the last 20 odd years!
    don't get in trouble that you can't get out of...

Thanks

Oh, and you're justification for your honesty and character don't mount up to shit:

How is giving out hundreds of packets of seeds to the medical community somehow a con?
    may as well give em away if you can't sell em!

How is doing extensive totally independent testing of cheese#1 a con?
    What you're mates or free testers, that's not independent, that's no better than Arjan & Derry buying the Cup each years - we all knows what goes on!

How is going to Prague to have cheese#1 and Exodus bud tested side by side using gas liquid chromatography and the results published independent of me a con?
    How does anyone other than you know what plant those buds came off?

How is me winning 2 cups with bud grown by others at the 2nd UK Independent Cannabis cup a con?
    Who are ya? The UK Independent Cannabis Cup!! WTF - is that just you and your mates or something, has anyone else ever heard of this?

How is my Rockster's Cheese smoke report in issue #24 of Treating Yourself mag a con?
    I take it you sent them a bud, how do we know what plant it came from?

How is my being included in soon to be published cannabis books by Green Candy Press a con?
    How is that relevant?

How is all growers who've grown out my cheese#1 and say its the real deal a con?
    Who are the growers, have they ever grown/smoked the real UK Cheese? Did they compare it side by side?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Runner View Post
    Oh, and you're justification for your honesty and character don't mount up to shit:

How is giving out hundreds of packets of seeds to the medical community somehow a con?
    may as well give em away if you can't sell em!

How is doing extensive totally independent testing of cheese#1 a con?
    What you're mates or free testers, that's not independent, that's no better than Arjan & Derry buying the Cup each years - we all knows what goes on!

How is going to Prague to have cheese#1 and Exodus bud tested side by side using gas liquid chromatography and the results published independent of me a con?
    How does anyone other than you know what plant those buds came off?

How is me winning 2 cups with bud grown by others at the 2nd UK Independent Cannabis cup a con?
    Who are ya? The UK Independent Cannabis Cup!! WTF - is that just you and your mates or something, has anyone else ever heard of this?

How is my Rockster's Cheese smoke report in issue #24 of Treating Yourself mag a con?
    I take it you sent them a bud, how do we know what plant it came from?

How is my being included in soon to be published cannabis books by Green Candy Press a con?
    How is that relevant?

How is all growers who've grown out my cheese#1 and say its the real deal a con?
    Who are the growers, have they ever grown/smoked the real UK Cheese? Did they compare it side by side?

Can ya believe this?

You are are a horrible little man who I have nothing to say to.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast