Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flushing plant ?

Thanks

Question Flushing plant ?

i am ready now to flush my plant but people say u need 4x your plant pot size in water???
    that woul mean 44 litre of distilled water...i water my plant with a cola 2litre bottle which i leave 24 hours to get rid of the chlorine ,but i have no ideahow to get 22 cola bottle s
    can u flush undr a normal tap without distilling water??????

Thanks

Flushing, I say is a myth. I know Im going to get alot of people telling me Im incorrect. Why would you want to starve your plants of essential nutes 2 weeks before you chop. Ive done the test. I had 2 grapefruits and flushed one and not the other. The outcome, no one could tell the difference. Its all in the curing. Let me just add that the plant I didn't flush was the one that everybody liked best. Just my opinion but I don't think its needed.(how can people taste nutes, the plant changes them to their food)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supersillybilly For This Useful Post:

JYP7 (04-04-11), K.D.R.G.M. (02-12-12)

Thanks

thanks m8 but i hear the nutrients in the feed will give it a harsh smoke unless u flush ?????
    ty tho

Thanks

The plant itself turns the nutes into its own feed. Trust me, its all about the curing. I wouldn't tell you bad advice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supersillybilly View Post
    Flushing, I say is a myth. I know Im going to get alot of people telling me Im incorrect. Why would you want to starve your plants of essential nutes 2 weeks before you chop. Ive done the test. I had 2 grapefruits and flushed one and not the other. The outcome, no one could tell the difference. Its all in the curing. Let me just add that the plant I didn't flush was the one that everybody liked best. Just my opinion but I don't think its needed.(how can people taste nutes, the plant changes them to their food)
    Flushing isn't a myth at all mate. When you use non organic Nutes, not flushing leaves the unused Nutes in the plant material & in extreme cases makes the Weed crackle. That's fact

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubbla For This Useful Post:

JYP7 (04-04-11), Weed Weegie (05-04-11)

Thanks

i just started my flush i'm guessing that I still need to ph balance? just watering as usual -the nutes obv that right?

Thanks

this is pretty true it crackles and smokes much harsher but in my experince it mostly happens in hydro, in soil there isnt as much necessity, and when you go organic, often not needed at all

Thanks

i think if u have a gallon pot u flush with a gallon of water and so on....when i flush my plants i put under tap and just let water run for a minute or so then i let it drain for say 5 minutes then i flush one more time.....im so close to harvest i dont worry about the ph when im flushing from the tap....i do leave my water out over nite befor i water my plants but for flushing i go straight to the tap....some people flush some dont its like using the bathroom lol GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bolio View Post
    i think if u have a gallon pot u flush with a gallon of water and so on....when i flush my plants i put under tap and just let water run for a minute or so then i let it drain for say 5 minutes then i flush one more time.....im so close to harvest i dont worry about the ph when im flushing from the tap....i do leave my water out over nite befor i water my plants but for flushing i go straight to the tap....some people flush some dont its like using the bathroom lol GOOD LUCK!
    my bad flush with 3 x the amount of soil....like i said i just flush til i feel its good which is def over 3 x the amount of soil i have

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bolio View Post
    my bad flush with 3 x the amount of soil....like i said i just flush til i feel its good which is def over 3 x the amount of soil i have
    I'm in air pots if I put that much water in it'll piss out all over the place surly if I water when it feels light till it's heavy again thats ok? over a 2 week period thats a lot of water still?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast