Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Rockster's Cheese

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mudz Budz View Post
    looking good im just wondering how they fair against mould and mushrooms, any info would be greatly appreciated
    I dunno why mushrooms would be a problem or why they'd be in your grow but as regards mould I wouldn't worry as it won't occur with a properly dialled in growroom.

I know some folk think that Skunk#1 has a reputation for mould but it's not been the case in my experience and unless you are growing in a damp basement with low temps it's just not a problem.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    I dunno why mushrooms would be a problem or why they'd be in your grow but as regards mould I wouldn't worry as it won't occur with a properly dialled in growroom.

I know some folk think that Skunk#1 has a reputation for mould but it's not been the case in my experience and unless you are growing in a damp basement with low temps it's just not a problem.
    What if the mushroom had a great big stick... lol mushrooms...

Thanks

should of said that im an outdoor grower and wondered how they fair against the elements of england

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mudz Budz For This Useful Post:

Rockster (18-03-13)

Thanks

I don't have as much info as I'd like regarding my strains outdoors but from the feedback I've had Rocksters Cheese should fully mature by late September, early October and I've had no reports of them being susceptible to molds but almost any strain can have problems in the top cola's if the weather is really cold and wet.

jimmi420 Guest

All the best with ya grow m8, looking forward to watching the cheese man grow cheese.

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

I've got a few of these puppies on the go at the min.

I'm only 3 weeks in and already seeing some variation in leaf structure.

I'll sling a few pics this way if you like Rockster mate when they're nearly done.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

Rockster (29-04-14)

Thanks

Well my first seed production run is well under way up here in the Spanish mountains but I've also got a few unseeded pheno's as I want a birra farkin' cheese as there's none in this here town and so here's a few pics of an unusual Rocksters Cheese pheno, a bit of a runt in the yield department and has variegated leaves but she has huge calyx's and great resin production and has around 2 weeks still to go.

I've also got some Cheese#1 on the go as well as my fave, Nitro Express, as she is cheesy and hazy in taste and packs a sativa wallop!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (29-04-14), Bubbla (23-01-15), SilverSlim (29-04-14), The budda (13-11-14)

mellowed Guest

Wow. Never seen them that big before. Looks nice though mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Rockster (29-04-14)

Thanks

That is the kind of pheno that will be reversed to make Rocksters Cheese feminised seeds although the plant in the pic isn't mine but a good friend's and I've yet to see one yield like it, that's what will be looked for in pheno selection and it should be around 90-120 plants at the initial selection phase and will also obviously be based on resin profile and resin production, branching, calyx to leaf ratio, hardiness, maturation time, etc.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Bubbla (23-01-15), imnice (01-11-14), Loki (28-10-14), MrG (28-10-14), SCHIZOPHRENIC (28-10-14), The budda (13-11-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,100 Times

I can smell it from here!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast