Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cheese Quattro 4 strain 16 seed mixed pack

Thanks

Default Disappointed

I bought this seed pack from the attitude and was disappointed to see that the seeds come packaged all together without any way of identifying which seed is which.

I was going to grow one of each this season, then based on which one i liked most, I would make a bunch of clones for the next season.. I thought that was the whole point of the mixed pack.

A warning to any other that buy this mixed pack

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bliztr For This Useful Post:

prime (28-10-11)

Thanks

Unhappy

no way of knowing which is which, they do not come in individual packages like its indicated in the first picture of this thread

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0042.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	77639
    Last edited by bliztr; 22-10-11 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,640 Times

Yeah, i got some from the thct shop and they are all mixed up..
    I aint seent them yet as there another addy but lools like they might have to wait a while..
    I suppose you could start them off take cutts and number them figure out which is which and it will work out in the end..
    Not ideal but...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,721 Times

you might be able to spot the cheese#1 traits if it is identical to the exodus cheese when its in flower by the fox tailing compared to the others. Theres pics online to compare I think. I'm not. I very nearly ordered the quattro pack before work this morning. But I need to decide over this or rocksters cheese or cheese#1 both by Rockster. I always take agess to decide what seeds to buy.
    Last edited by Denzil; 23-10-11 at 03:33 AM.

Thanks

I think if you order anything but the 'quatro' pack they will be seperated..
    The quatro come as a 16 mixed pack maybe.?
    So 10 of cheese no1 and whatever of the other..

Thanks

chuchu, yeah they'll be separated into different packs if you buy 10 of each, but what i'm saying is the way its delivered seems to really defeat the purpose of getting a sample pack.

flygerian88 for example isn't sure which strain to go for, so perhaps he gets the sample pack, grows each strain and decide which genetics he likes the most. However with the way its packaged, there's zero way of knowing which is which..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bliztr For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (24-10-11)

Thanks

Yeah exactly.. If you dont like one strain your not too sure of what not to get again..
    Im just gonna do em eventualy but number them and keeps cutts then if i dont like, bin em, if i do then keep mums..
    When buds have formed i might be able to check pics, smell etc to decide which is which..
    Could do a poll on here with piccies.. Anyway at least i know which is No1..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChuChu For This Useful Post:

Rockster (26-10-11)

Thanks

well at the very least i feel like the image posted in the original post is very misleading..

and yeah i suppose i could do it that way chuchu, but the reality is, i don't have the ability or capacity to keep moms.. plus i'd like to be able to tell my friends what they're smoking and with this mixed pack, that is impossible to know with any kind of certitude.. the best i can do is take a guess and have a 1 in 4 chance of getting it right.. you can defend this product as much as you'd like, (there's a lot of nice things being said about kaliman seeds) but how much better would it be if it came separated and labeled?
    Last edited by bliztr; 28-10-11 at 12:05 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bliztr For This Useful Post:

prime (28-10-11)

Thanks

I thought i was gonna get 4 packs of 4 but as i mentioned i havnt seen the packaging yet..
    Just get them as single strains to save guessing but i wanted to sample the differences..
    1 thing is for sure.. Its gonna be cheese.. of some sort.. lol

Thanks

Well there all cheese just different levels of cheesyness so you can work them out easy enough by smelling them, the least cheesy would be cheese tease then marleys cheese being stronger then rockstars cheese then cheese no.1, BUT having seen that above Its put me off buying the quattro now so just getting cheese 1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast