Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dutch Pro.

Trev Guest

I'm on week 1 of 12/12 the grow So far gone great
    Easy too my ph almost needs no altering after food has gone I'n I'm keeping the ec lower than the chart
    Explains at the moment as the concentration seems high to me
    But well see my local seems to be getting
    A boner over the stuff , I'm trying to see if I need to run any thing else apart from explode
    I'n the flowering but not many seem to reply when I post any thing I'n Dutch pro

tempa Guest

i have tries dutch pro but i could no stable ph it was allways up at 7.4 even when i put ph down in it went back up the daY after .. i told the guys at my grow shop and they said that they are bringing a soft water version out .. only thing is i have hard water so god nose what was happerning .. any way gave it up as a bad job and went back to cana .. alltho the additives are good it is the a+b that wouldnt work 4 me.. but i no a few people that use it with good resultes but there grows are no better than mine so it isnt no wunder nute its just a nute !!!!!!!

neutrients are basic ....enviroment is everything
    and why do u wont to change pal ... if it isnt broke dont fix it !!!!!!!!!!!
    dont let people at grow shop real u in . i fell for that !!
    sorry to put a downer on the stuff but thats my opinion#
    hope this helps
    TEMPA
    Last edited by tempa; 01-09-11 at 09:11 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tempa For This Useful Post:

Vlad the Inhaler (29-09-11)

Trev Guest

Ok cheers mate I'm gona run this see what happens ain't looking bad at all at moment 

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by tempa View Post
    i have tries dutch pro but i could no stable ph it was allways up at 7.4 even when i put ph down in it went back up the daY after .. i told the guys at my grow shop and they said that they are bringing a soft water version out .. only thing is i have hard water so god nose what was happerning .. any way gave it up as a bad job and went back to cana .. alltho the additives are good it is the a+b that wouldnt work 4 me.. but i no a few people that use it with good resultes but there grows are no better than mine so it isnt no wunder nute its just a nute !!!!!!!

neutrients are basic ....enviroment is everything
    and why do u wont to change pal ... if it isnt broke dont fix it !!!!!!!!!!!
    dont let people at grow shop real u in . i fell for that !!
    sorry to put a downer on the stuff but thats my opinion#
    hope this helps
    TEMPA
    I bought the nutes, the plants are looking amazing, but like you said the Ph is all over the place. I only use a watering can, so I fill it up with water only, let it sit for 24hrs, add the nutes, balance the Ph & water straight away.

Works in my simple litte world, but if you got a reservoir...... fook knows!

Thanks

been using them for ages, never had a problem with ph etc there grrrrreaaaaaat as tony would say.....next big thing....jus wait!!

thats my dutch pro lemon tree cola!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lemon King For This Useful Post:

algie (01-05-14), dynodave (01-05-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Whoa! How T-F are you gonna dry that?? She's fatter than my mum!

Thanks

Default dutch pro

I currently use Dutch Pro and I have found it to be exceptional. my root growth through to the very top of my girls are excellent. As I'm concerned, if you use Dutch Pro you can't go wrong.

Thanks

It certainly is not the best Nute on the market, if your having great results then this could be down to many other things ok? To be honest House & Garden is by far better & then if you wanted something simple i.e. a ph perfect nute then Advanced Nutrients will knock spots of Dutch Pro, then if you really want to get technical then Metrop is the commerical growers choice ask yourself why.... Dutch Pro give the retailer a massive markup..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

my local shop has been selling 5 to 1 dutch pro to everything else he keeps trying to get me to use it but im happy with hesi at the minit so gunna stick with them

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

my cousin owns a hydro store, he chucked me a couple bottles of dutch pro A + B, ive hardly touched em apart from the odd quick fix for a defficiencey.
    he says there good base nutes, cheap and cheerful all they do is what it says on the tin. at the end of the day there probs aint much difference between all the brands we see in shops
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

algie (01-05-14)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast