Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Blooms Nursery

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,011 Times

Default Mr Blooms Nursery

Well I dunno how this is gonna turn out but I thought I'd give everyone a look in anyway.

Two seeds:

1x Buddha Seeds Deimos - Auto - Femmed.

Sex : Feminized
    Type : Ruderalis
    Flowering : Autoflowering
    Genetics : Ruderalis Cross
    Flowering Time : Short
    Height : Medium, Tall
    THC Level : High

Deimos is a hybrid which origins are mostly indica (Northern Lights), a work of selection of 7 generations in order to obtain the features of a Classic in an auto flowering plant.
    Deimos is big sized plant, with good growth in width and high. The selection of the more branched specimens has prevailed; long lateral branches which yield buds as big as that of the central branch. This way productivity increases but the plant remains discreet in size, between 70 and 80 cm. Due to its nature Daimos becomes the perfect autoflowering plant for outdoor and Indoor.
    The power of Deimos turns more than one pale, it's a devastating plant, its taste is classic sweet and tangy, a perfect plant to relax, introspection, go to the movies, medicinal use, or just to knock down that friend, who's an "expert" on the issue.
    HARVEST IN 65 DAYS.

1x Sweet Seeds Speed Devil - Auto - Femmed.

Sex : Feminized
    Type : Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis, Indica / Sativa
    Flowering : Autoflowering
    Genetics : Sativa x Indica x Ruderalis
    Flowering Time : Medium, Long
    Outdoor Harvest : October
    Height : Short
    THC Level : 15%

Sweet Seeds Speed Devil autoflowering were developed by Sweet Seeds especially for those who might not be so experienced with cannabis growing skills and, yet, would like to get a good result. Speed Devil are a cross of the best autoflowering varieties that can be cultivated at any time of the year, since the beginning of their flowering doesn't depend on the light cycle. Plants of Speed Devil varieties are the fastest flowering, known between modern marijuana strains. They produce large yields of very resinous and aromatic buds with a powerful narcotic effect.
    HARVEST IN 60 DAYS.

I'm growing in soil as it's the most 'forgiving' method as this is my first grow. The soil I'm using is Levingtons John Innes Number 1.

with 25% Perlite

The light I'm using is a 400w HPS with reflector

As for equipment - that's as far as I've got as I'm completely out of money this month (I get payed monthly @ the end of the month) so anything else I need will have to wait for a few weeks.
    Smell isn't a problem yet, nor is heat as they're in my spare room in the evening and conservatory in the days - but I will be addressing those issues asap.

I couldn't wait until the end of the month to start these seeds as I'm moving in August/September so I need these grown and harvested before then if your wondering why I got cracking before having the stuff.

Anyhoo.....
    I germed the seeds with a few sheets of kitchen paper towel on a plate, with another plate on top left on top of the fishtank and was amazed to see a 5/10mm taproot on both the seeds in 24hrs - nice.
    I then put them in the soil/perlite mix in a couple of pots I had lying around (new and unused btw) I think ones around 2ltr and the other is 4ltr.
    After 48hrs from germination:
    Deimos:

Speed Devil:

Nice to see some life so quick and they've both shed their shells.

From now on pictures will be named as day number from germination.

DAY 3
    Deimos

close up

Speed Devil

close up

In reality at the moment the Deimos is around twice the size of the Speed Devil.
    And as I hate diaries that have pictures added everyday that look exactly the same I'm only adding pics once a week.

Please feel free to chuck in any advice and comments guys - I need all the help I can get.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mr Bloom For This Useful Post:

bwsie (27-05-11), captianzanax (09-03-12), Chilled (29-04-11), doobi (25-04-11), dynodave (20-02-12), Egzoset (12-06-12), Goodbuddy (24-04-11), highimbuddy (15-08-12), hiho (19-02-12), jeancrawley (05-06-11), kion (22-10-11), needsmust (30-05-11), SamNewby (11-05-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

Will the little tiddlers and Joan the Fennel be helping you, Mr Bloom?

All the best!

T.R.F.

P.s. I'll take a seat next to the compostarium.

TheRealFeanor is my name: And Canna is my nation: Cyber space is my dwelling place: The stars my destination

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealFeanor For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (11-04-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealFeanor View Post
    Will the little tiddlers and Joan the Fennel be helping you, Mr Bloom?

All the best!

T.R.F.

P.s. I'll take a seat next to the compostarium.
    They better be - I've got some round-up out the back if they don't.

Thanks

"....Well I dunno how this is gonna turn out but..."

What u dnt know man! Gonna b sweet stuff do ur homework with readings, and b patient!
    Then they will b just 'fine' hehe

peace'

7. The Following User Says Thank You to paulit For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (12-04-11)

Thanks

Looking good so far mate. I'll be following this one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to -HB- For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (13-04-11)

Thanks

Pullin' up a chair if ya don't mind. Always nice to see someone havin' autos on the go.
    Everything I post on this forum is a work of fiction and is for entertainment purposes only.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neph For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (16-04-11)

Thanks

The Deimos seed is going great - I swear you could sit and watch this grow infront of your eyes and as it was free that makes it even better and believe it or not after just a week and its comparitively small size it's starting to have a noticable odour.

The Speed Devil however is doing almost nothing at the moment...I'm guessing its small size is due to the strain as both plants are being treated the same, but I was expecting to see it keeping up with the other plant at this stage and then the Deimos start to accelerate, but with no experience this is all guess work...I'll just have to sit back and wait to see.

I'm using an 18/6 light cycle - which I'll use all the way from start to finish.
    I'm watering only when the soil is dry - at the moment that's every other day. I'm watering them slowly until a little water starts to run out the bottom of the pots then I clean up any excess.
    My water has a PH of around 6.

Pics:
    DAY 7
    Deimos

close up

Speed Devil

close up

The leaves are a good colour on both plants and they seem to be healthy enough, although I think the leaves curling up at the edges is a sign of being too hot?..I'm not surprised if this is true as at the moment as I still don't have a fan or extraction or a way to monitor temps and it is hot as fook in the grow room after the lights have been on for 18hrs straight.

Seeya next week.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Bloom For This Useful Post:

teutonic (30-04-11)

Thanks

good luck with your grow mr bloom

p.s my kids watch you every morning on Cbeebies!
    If you found this useful - Press the thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Green Giant For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (16-04-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Giant View Post
    good luck with your grow mr bloom

p.s my kids watch you every morning on Cbeebies!
    And I've been eating your sweetcorn for as long as I can remember.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Bloom For This Useful Post:

2high (09-03-12), highimbuddy (15-08-12)

Thanks

I've just put a red devil into germinate so I'll be watching this diary. Bought a bubble cheese and got the auto free so keen to see how it does, yours looks good so far

19. The Following User Says Thank You to taylor For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (17-04-11)

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast