Thread: help NIRVANA SHORT RIDER AUTOS

Thanks

Default help NIRVANA SHORT RIDER AUTOS

hello hi to all the wonderfull growers out there!

couple of questions am hoping for answers to regarding the above strain, i got 5 short rider auto's under a 250 HPS on day 26 today and started to show pistils so everythings on track questions are.

1/ there about 8" tall at the minute and the light on 20/4 all the time should i leave it at this through to finish? and roughly on what day do you think they will finish? (any tips on signs to look for appreciated, like pistils going amber etc
    2/ what sort of yield / harvest should i expect, have just started feeding them sensi bloom A+B with a little pk13/14 in aswell.
    3/ there in quite large pots in 4" rockwool blocks with coco balls in the rest for oxygen intake etc is this ok.

i would appreciate any answers as i see mixed messages on here people saying 5 grams etc and other saying they got 25gms ? they look great no yellow leaf or spots at all am really impressed up to now am i going to change my mind after harvest

i would like to grow some high yield autos if anyone can reccommend any strains easy to grow, i just simply want it to be worth my while as i love smoking and dont want any major shocks

thanks and good love to all growers

mellowed Guest

Leave the lights as they are mate. There are 2 ways to guess when they will be ready which are when about 70% of the pistals have got orange or if you get a microscope then you can check it more accurately by looking at the tricoms which will go from clear to milky then to amber. But when you chop it is upto you and what sort of high you are looking for.
    Have a look in the harvest and curing section for more info about this.

As for how much you will yeild depends on a lot of different things an is impossible to guess.

sent from my mobile while driving and steering with my knees.

Thanks

can anyone else add anything to this

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

Bout an oz a plant is normal for auto's you can get more but aim for an oz, they should go mental when then start flowering like all auto's

Thanks

i read a review about these nivarna short rider autos and there best yeild was 23g out of 5 plants and worst was 18g this was from an very experienced grower too just dont expect too much from them which i think alot of people do

Thanks

I just finished up a short rider grow. You can go to 18/6 if you want. The strain descriptions says 8 weeks, mine went 9 weeks. I got poor yields (5g/plant) but then again I didn't try very hard. The pots were way too small. You have got a lots better set up going than me. Even so it was a fun grow, the plants were beautiful and the nugs look great. The smoke is smooth, tasty and relaxing. Very skunky. Lot's of stink-o near the end.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

I grow under a 12 to 24 hour/daylight cycle from start to finish. I recommend 18 hours per day; this can be decreased to 16 after the first month with no loss of yield.When to harvest is a matter of personal choice and experince,A common indicator of maturity is the color of the pistols,As a general rule,When approximately 70 per cent of the pistols have turned from white to red in color the plant is ready for harvesting.Its generally agreed amongst growers that the ideal and more precise indicator of the optimum time to harvest is the colour of the glandular trichomes.Simply this means that the clearer the trichomes color the more cerebral high;the cloudier(milkier)the trichomes the more of a body affect or body stone,As for high yielding auto's !! Any of the super auto's will give you results that are quite surprising,IE Super Critical Auto