Thread: Harvest Festival!

Thanks

Default Harvest Festival!

Hi all,

Harvested my last grow last month... bit late getting it up on here, but to be honest, I've been so battered since harvest I've only just got round to it!!

The plant is a cutting from my first grow (LSD) when it was 2 weeks into flowering so she'd been desperate to flower before she even went into the NFT. I vegged for about a month/5 weeks under 600w and she went 80 days or thereabouts from flipping to 12/12. She flowered very quickly (within a couple of days of 12/12!!) and the buds formed really fast but took ages for the triches to start to turn amber. I used cannaboost this time, but I'm unsure whether the differences between how this one and it's mother grew are down to the cannaboost or down to this one being scrogged, or maybe a little of both.

The only problem I had during the grow was the stem started to go a bit manky just above the roots but I sprayed it a few times with an oxy+ solution which seemed to stop it spreading.

I got about 20 oz of it dry, which was about the same as the last grow (which was 3 plants), but whereas the last one consisted for the most part of quite crappy, stalky bud (on account of heat stress), this was pretty much all dense, fat, and covered in crystals. I got about an eight of excellent hash off my fingers at the end of harvesting it, which fucked me up nicely while I waited for the bud to dry. It's been curing now for about 3 weeks and is getting better by the day!

Might be a while now before I can get another grow on the go but really, really want to get started now! Not least cos I'm going to have to start cutting back or this weed isn't going to last long!

I meant to enter this into the plant of the month comp, but when I checked the rules I saw I was a couple days too late for the march comp

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1130820..jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	46437

Name:	P1130804..jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	46438

Name:	P1130813..jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	46439

Name:	P1130810..jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	46440
    "I don't miss pot at all. Now all we have to do is hope that nothing great, or bad, or boring happens, cos those seem to be my main triggers."

Thanks

YUM

EC goes up, PH goes down = Plants require less nutrients
    EC goes down, PH goes up = Plants require more nutrients
    EC stable, PH stable = Spot on

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeDz For This Useful Post:

Catpoison (15-04-11)

Talpa Guest

gimme gimme gimme

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

Catpoison (15-04-11)

Thanks

Love seeing killer one plant scrogs. Plant looks great and buds look tasty.
    Everything I post on this forum is a work of fiction and is for entertainment purposes only.