Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: email question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Default email question

OK a so called friend is still blanking me for monies I loaned him & so I sent an email off to his hotmail account & it came back with the heading IP ADDRESS NOT FOUND.
    Now I find that bogus as in the past if an email address doesnt exist it comes back as damon failure or something like that can anyone clarify please before I go see a lawyer & take the fucker through a civil court cos its a shed load of cash which I need ,ta in advance

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

I've not personally heard of the IP ADDRESS NOT FOUND heading before, but i suppose it's possible maybe that his internet has been cut off.... therefore cancelling his email account thus making the IP null and void?

Possibly? lol
    Can you not just go round his house?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Got a reply from the hotmail team.It wouldnt say that it would be postmaster@hotmail failed to deliver so he is bullshiting me.been round to his house which is now 70miles away so not always possible to pop round & ask for it.Its an on going situation which im now just going to write off as a bad debt,been trying to collect for months but he is just a cunt & im better off without him as a friend,Ta for reply Steve

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

No worries mate, well have you thought about sending him a letter ? lol

You never know, plus you're more certain he will get it that way.... then if no response within a week and a half, kick his fucking head in

strewth Guest

Had a mate of 20 years mug me off for a a good few hundred quid a few years back, many thoughts went through my head but opted to just forget about him and write it off (i got a family and all that), took a couple of years for the rage to go from within though...

Best option Manny to just write it off mate, save yourself a load of hassle......Karma is the best tool lol

Peace
    DZ

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Got a reply from the hotmail team.It wouldnt say that it would be postmaster@hotmail failed to deliver so he is bullshiting me.been round to his house which is now 70miles away so not always possible to pop round & ask for it.Its an on going situation which im now just going to write off as a bad debt,been trying to collect for months but he is just a cunt & im better off without him as a friend,Ta for reply Steve
    Correct.
    You are not addressing your mails to an IP.
    In the event that the mail server is down or the recipient doesn't exist, you would indeed get a postmaster error and not an IP error.

As far as I know anyway.

-----------------------------GROW DIARIES----------------------------
    |

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGreenMachine For This Useful Post:

M_C (03-05-11)

Thanks

Call the popo/ lawyer or just get a few heavy people (not actually intending to do anything) and go to his house which will scare the shit out of him. if he answers the door just walk in with them all and get some real answers, if he doesn't just wait until he does? Then again if the money has been gone a while and your still doing fine I guess it's not something to bother about, it's just paper at the end of the day dude. You have to make the decision whether you want justice to be done that bad that you will go and sort it out and potentially by sorting it out stop him from doing the same to other people or you can just forget about it and keep on with life normally without any kind of impending stress/worries that things may escalate..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times

Just turn up & take his car keys & house possessions to the value of what you are owed - at that point people will usually negotiate a solution to paying back the loan
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

new_neo (05-05-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

i find brake fluid poured on their motor hugely satisfying in cases like these .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (04-05-11), Pink_tiger (04-05-11), TheGreenMachine (04-05-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    i find brake fluid poured on their motor hugely satisfying in cases like these .
    Sounds like a man after my own heart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast