Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: space case grinders

Thanks

Default space case grinders

Does anybody know why space case grinders cost so much more than their copies. If the cheaper grinders were terrible and space cases were amazing I could understand this, but cheaper grinders work pretty effectively and I don't see how space case can improve on these?
    Cheers Atco

Thanks

I've got a cheap one, best grinder I've ever had

My bro's got a spacecase, they both work as good, it's just the brand name I guess

Thanks

You're paying for the name mate...

A bit like Pukka seeds really, when a company charges over the odds for a product you're always going to get mugs that think well it's the most expensive so it must be the best one available, and that is not always the case.

Thanks

cheers. now i can waste (slightly less) money in the thctalk shop rather than somewhere else!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

never owned a proper space case grinder but i must admit ive read nothing but good things about them . i did buy a imitation metal one a while back (not from thctalk ) , it was great at first but very quicky stopped grinding and basically started mashing and was useless. from what ive read the space case ones are the bollox because they will last for years.
    but saying that ive got a cheap plastic one that ive been using for years and is still going strong

Thanks

I had a £2.50 plastic grinder for years, but last time I got stopped and searched the police confiscated it, hence being in the market for a new one. I like the idea of the pollen catcher, but are they worth the price tags just to be able to smoke some crystals once in a while. hmmmmm

Thanks

I didnt know the pigs could take grinders?
    was it clean?
    sigh
    I have anodized steel one [or something] for 8-9ish quid and it works perfectly. The catcher is great, am gonna make some nice hash when I have enough.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I didnt know the pigs could take grinders?
    was it clean?
    sigh
    I have anodized steel one [or something] for 8-9ish quid and it works perfectly. The catcher is great, am gonna make some nice hash when I have enough.
    They can't if it's empty

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    never owned a proper space case grinder but i must admit ive read nothing but good things about them . i did buy a imitation metal one a while back (not from thctalk ) , it was great at first but very quicky stopped grinding and basically started mashing and was useless. from what ive read the space case ones are the bollox because they will last for years.
    but saying that ive got a cheap plastic one that ive been using for years and is still going strong
    yeah mate ive just got a cheap plastic one and it always does the trick!

plus the ting with pollen catchers is, it takes fuking ages to get anything worthwhile, and your only losing out on the joint your smoking at the time, so why really bother?

Thanks

good point bitter.

It was 2 police searching my bag and another one going through my mates bag, which had a 1/2 in it. He saw the weed but didnt say anything to his colleagues so I didn't want to push my luck and try and get the grinder back. Pretty lucky really as all they took was a 2 paper j, the grinder and a nice collection of baggies when it could have been much worse than that. They were plain-clothes as well. Sneaky bastards.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast