Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: when to start flower nutrients

Thanks

yeah m8 id say 2.5 ml would be a better start and see how it goes you should every other water but if it tell you to use every water then try it, if you get a bad reaction then just flush the soil with water m8, 3x the ltr pot of water. I wouldn't be surprised if it got to 4ft tall my white widow bigbud was a bit shorter than that and it grew loads through the flower stage. Are you using molasses with you feed or anything else in conjunction with your flower nute...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spandexman For This Useful Post:

cyanpotdog (25-05-11)

Thanks

nothing extra going in, asked the bloke at theshop yesterday about them and he said if it is showing signs of weakness then mollasses would be a good idea, think i will just give it the feed every other water and see how it goes for now. thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cyanpotdog For This Useful Post:

spandexman (25-05-11)

Thanks

It is best to give veg nutes which has a high N for at least l0 days to avoid N deficiency. After that you can give blooming nutrients for your flowering plants. Advanced nutrients has a lot of hydroponic products check it out for good blooming products for your plants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2