Thread: Making Hash With Dry Sift - Pics & vid.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default Making Hash With Dry Sift - Pics & vid.

I was looking for a dry sift tutorial on here and couldn't find one. So for my own future reference more than anything else, here's how to make your dry sift hash.

First of all you need to get your dry sift of course. There's various methods of getting your sift, but that's not what the thread is about.

.1. Collect your Dry Sift from where ever you can. In my case I have a crystal catcher grinder & do a little sift before BHO on my crop trim. (This sift is from Barney's Farm Flower Power).

.2. Put your sift into the plastic from a cigarette wrapper. (I no longer smoke, so had to get one from someone else. I've also heard you can use decent clingfilm for the kitchen, but not tried it)

.3. Wrap your sift up into a pouch & selotape up. Try not to let any part become too thin as it'll be a bugger to get back out again. If you've ont got anough sift to make a bigger pack, then just tip it all into a corner.

.4. Get a strip of newspaper & wrap the sift into that as well. Then selotape around this to. Once you have a little pack, then soak the lot under the tap. SOAKING IS VERY IMPORTANT. If you don't soak, your sift will burn and your hash will be ruined.

.5. Set your oven to gas mark 3 & wait till it get to temp. Then put your pack in for 10 minutes. You need to watch your temps & times. Any longer or higher & you can burn your hash.

Fahrenheit Celcius Gas Mark
    300°F 149°C Gas Mark 2
    325°F 162°C Gas Mark 3
    350°F 176°C Gas Mark 4

.6. After 10 minutes take the pack out of the over & get something heavy to roll over it. This applied pressure to the heat is what will create your hash proper.

.7. Wait (if you can) till the pack has cooled down (this will harden the hash and make it easier to handle), then carefully split it open and take out your goodies.

.8. Get very, very stoned...

Peace. Hope this is useful.

Here's the vid on utube. I used this the first time I made hash, and haven't went wrong.

http://youtu.be/9QkAGI1CJ6o

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to niceneasy For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (11-08-12), Diply (14-05-11), Gerb (14-05-11), piter (01-06-11), teutonic (14-05-11), UsuallyWasted (15-06-11)