Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: xtreme Q

Thanks

Ive had an xtreme Q since the start of 2011 & its fkn spot on. Every blast from the bag you'll feel 'a stoned wave' come across the top of your head . & dont get me started on the taste............wow.

Thanks

lol wOw Indeedy, fantastic peice of kit.
    Remember to inhale spores deeply when the envelope arrives

blurry-vision Guest

I'm proper 50/50 now on which one to get !

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,640 Times

Hmmm.. Interesting..?
    Been lookin at gettin a nice piece of glass but technology wins for me..
    Could be a laugh with mates that wont smoke spliffs etc..
    Might still get the glass or incredipipe tho..

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sabar View Post
    got mine from everyonedoesit.fast stealth delivery,£200
    my only problem is the metal gauze on the elbow of whip is already clogged with resin.will do a search if anyone has tips for cleaning
    Don't try oven cleaner!

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    Just noticed thi sthread. Arggh now I can't make my mind up between this and the V-tower ! Bugger it ! Might have to toss a coin lmao.
    I have the V-tower and am quite happy with it. I can't see where a remote would come in handy. The under lights look cool but for me I would prefer no lights as I can hide it a wee bit better if the kids get up. I can't say anything about the bag, I have a notion it would be good if you could fill a bag and leave it in the boot when you go out. After a bit slip out take a toke and slip back in to the bar or what ever nicely chilled. I don't see any other difference.

Anyone know if it is easy and cheap to get another glass stirrer thing, I broke mine the first night - I sat it on me lap, forgot about it and stood up.

blurry-vision Guest

Yeh I actually think i may go for the Extreme-Q, mainly for the bag option, not too fussed about the lights, but then again I have no reason to hide it, so I may as well take the extra bling also lol, so on balance I reckon I'll go for the Extreme-Q. Thanks for all the advice people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2